NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering if Kakashi didnt have sharigan he would have learned techniques from someone else maybe like Jiraya. Like there would be a Sage mode kakashi or something. What do you guys think
It's impossible for Kakashi to learn Sage Mode.
You need a very large chakra supply to balance the immense amount of natural energy. Pa toad explains this to Naruto. This is why only Jiraiya and Naruto were able to use it.

Without the Sharingan Kakashi still would have been an elite Jounin, but nothing like what he is now. Mind you he was gifted even before he had the Sharingan.

He made Chuunin at age 6. Konohamaru was 8 in part 1.
He made Jounin at age 13. Naruto and Sasuke were 13 in part 1.

He still would have made tremendous progress on his own. He just wouldn't have been able to learn so many techniques and become so famous.

His dad was powerful on his own. Kakashi would have been the same

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi without his sharingan would just be a regualr anbu ninja

Lets face it everything he does is with his sharingan
Exactly. He relies on his Sharingan too much.

Who knows, if he never got it then maybe he'd made more progress on his own and become even stronger. He would have been forced to actually train his own abilities and push himself further.

It's like Sasuke when he got his 3 tomoe and MS. He started using them too much instead of using strategy and tactics like he did in early part 1.

His dad was powerful and as famous as the Sannin. There's no reason Kakashi couldn't have been the same

Better

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Exactly. He relies on his Sharingan too much.

Who knows, if he never got it then maybe he'd made more progress on his own and become even stronger. He would have been forced to actually train his own abilities and push himself further.

It's like Sasuke when he got his 3 tomoe and MS. He started using them too much instead of using strategy and tactics like he did in early part 1.

His dad was powerful and as famous as the Sannin. There's no reason Kakashi couldn't have been the same
Lol we finally agree

But if he never got the sharingan, its safe to assume he would forget about chidori, maybe minato teaches him the rasengan?

Heikegani

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering if Kakashi didnt have sharigan he would have learned techniques from someone else maybe like Jiraya. Like there would be a Sage mode kakashi or something. What do you guys think
Pa stated that in order to become a sage one needs extremely high levels of chakra, which Kakashi doesn't have. There's a higher chance he would have ended up working at Ichiraku.

kakuzu49

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he would be a genius like darui and would have a good chakra about like sasuke's one.
and he still would have all his 3 elements ,would creat more powerfull raiton jutsu and would be a raiton master like A. would train with guy and would be able to open 8 gates.would learn big rasengan and a lot of otehr things.basiclally he'd surpasse his father who was concidered more than a sannin.

Last edited:

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think he would of have more stamina and chakara cause over the years the sharigan have been absorbing his chakara leaving him to a limited amount. Secondly he may have been more skilled at taijutsu and also be able to unlock his father abilities with the help of his teacher the fourth hokage. His father is known throughout the village as the white fang being as strong as one of the sannins the data book saids but kakashi spend too much time copying more ninjutsu and training hard with the sharigan rather than improving his own abilities. To me the sharigan has its advantages and disadvantages but he is still a badass to me lol
I get what you mean but to be honest i would much rather have a 1000 jutsu at my disposal than have a few of my own. He would have more stamina and chakra without sharingan and im not sure does the sharingan absorb his chakra when he isnt using it im not sure but i think its only when he uses it.

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt kakashi would become a sage if he did not get obito's sharingan and i believe he would still be a badass and just as cool as he is just not as good as sharingan takes you to another level such as perfecting his chidori, it was dangerous to use that due to tunnel vision. Kakakshi with or without sharingan = badass

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he would be a genius like darui and would have a good chakra about like sasuke's one.
and he still would have all his 3 elements ,would creat more powerfull raiton jutsu and would be a raiton master like A. would train with guy and would be able to open 8 gates.would learn big rasengan and a lot of otehr things.basiclally he'd surpasse his father who was concidered more than a sannin.
couldnt have put it better myself