If I Ruled NarutoVerse

Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
206
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If You Had One Day To Co-Write With Kishi, Or Whatever. what Would You Change In The NarutoVerse ANYTHING GOES!?!?!?!

IMO: I Would Give Madara A Son, Because That'll Be Awesome lol And Sakura Would Die
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kill off Madara when it was needed .
 
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would make Obito's story more f_cked up/tragic and Rin would not exist.
 

Solog0d

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
2,716
Reaction score
217
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kill off Madara when it was needed .

u like obito too much cause madara is controlling him :|

OT: sasuke goes Kamehameha > earth GG mange ends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 

Ojdidit

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
511
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Let madara kill naruto
 

Kαmi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
14,036
Reaction score
2,025
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I might omit Madara from the story. I like him as a character but I feel like he's brought too much change to the dynamics of the story.
 

Naruto99Uzumaki

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
196
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
let lord madara be global ruler over nv
 

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Confirm either NaruSaku or NaruHina. I like both so I might decide via coin toss
 

Blackwatch

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Let Madara kill Sakura, have Naruto and Sasuke get angry and amp'd, then Sasuke dies fighting him and posthumously clears the Uchiha name.
 

slayerdanger

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
194
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would write that when Madara fled from Konoha, he had a family, so that way there might be an Uchiha chick that's a descendant of Madara and she's alive right now in some other village that Sasuke can get with and restore the Uchiha clan with. I just want to end the SasukexSakura, and SasukexKarin BS, I feel like both Sakura and Karin would be terrible mothers and terrible partners for Sasuke. Sasuke needs some happiness in his life for once, and Uchihas seem to be the only people he likes.
 
Last edited:

Osagyefo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Write a little bit more about the Uzumaki clan.
 

BK 201

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
151
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Confirm either NaruSaku or NaruHina. I like both so I might decide via coin toss

Hands down the best way to make a decision. I do it all the time.
 
Top