Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto said that he would change the hyuuga rules when he becomes hokage during his fight with neji^^
naruto said that but he was young and dumb then you cant just become hokage and say "ok i know you have done things a certain way for generations but srry i think it would be beter this way so im going to change the structure of your clan and how things work" cmon dude thats not how its going to happen i do think naruto could indirectly change the hugya clan through his actions they may come to light but he cant just change it

dj_hadloc

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kishi won't let hinata die because it would be bad to kill off somebody who hasn't reached any of her goals in life. that would be a sad, sad thing won't it.

she still hasn't proven herself worthy of the main branch. that's why she won't die as yet.

phaco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto said that but he was young and dumb then you cant just become hokage and say "ok i know you have done things a certain way for generations but srry i think it would be beter this way so im going to change the structure of your clan and how things work" cmon dude thats not how its going to happen i do think naruto could indirectly change the hugya clan through his actions they may come to light but he cant just change it
he never go back on his words, that's his way of ninja^^

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends of how you judge it.
If you do it in literal terms and what normally would happen Hinabi because she Really is the heir if hinata is dead which if you read the last chapter she isnt, but if for some reason Hiashi decides to make it a contest and they fight, uhhh haha Neji