Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was just thinking that naruto and sasuke was like hiruzen and danzo could anyone be able to stop this two if they werent far to each other during their primes and even at the time of hiruzen death?

I think even oro cant stop this two as well their anbu forces during those times.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen and Danzo relationship was better for the village at that time. It wasn't perfect, but Danzo's "Law and Order" interrelated with Hiruzen "Peace and Stability." Naruto and Sasuke relationship is different as they are working together to Unite the Shinobi World despite Sasuke previous declaration to burn the Shinobi System down.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen and Danzo relationship was better for the village at that time. It wasn't perfect, but Danzo's "Law and Order" interrelated with Hiruzen "Peace and Stability." Naruto and Sasuke relationship is different as they are working together to Unite the Shinobi World despite Sasuke previous declaration to burn the Shinobi System down.
I would have to disagree to that i think if they were in really in good terms orochimaru wont be able to successfully killed the third hokage or even get into such degree of destroying the village. If hiruzen did survive that invasion and he and danzo was in good terms i think they couldve get anything dey want for the village and themselves also

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming they didn't have a mission that their allies would disagree with . . .

Hanzo, Kakuzu, KnG and the other genius kage (2nd Mizukage, 2nd Tsuchikage, 3rd Kazekage) could've handled them in war.

They're still just two men. And if Hashirama could be killed by teams, so could they.

One could even argue that they kept each other cautious enough to not take too many risks.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They already understood each other perfectly.

When Tobirama appointed Hiruzen, at this moment Danzo understood who he was really like Tobirama suggested just before.

Danzo understood that he wasn't fit to be Hokage. That in fact, he was a man of shadow, the one behind the scene. While Hiruzen, the one who instantly uppered his hand, was fit to be the Hokage, the one on the scene.

This is exactly a this moment all started.

Danzo became an Anbu leader, and Hiruzen the Third Hokage.

Danzo was the Root, Hiruzen the Tree.

Fillers episode aren't canon. Danzo never attempted to kill Hiruzen. Danzo knew Hiruzen was fit to be the Hokage and always respected it, while Hiruzen knew Danzo was fit to be in the shadow doing the dirty work.

They perfectly understood each other. Each other understood their role in the village.

Yes, Danzo tried to Become the 5th Hokage. But it was exceptional. Danzo tried to become the 5th Hokage only when he saw after Hiruzen, nobody according his point of view was capable to lead Konoha. He wasn't agree with Hiruzen's policy, but when he saw Tsunade according him was even softer than Hiruzen, in his mind it was " enough is enough ". If a Tobirama-like emerged after Hiruzen death, he would have supported his appoitment instead of talking power himself.

Danzo from Hiruzen era wasn't pretending to become Hokage. He wanted to stay in the shadow.