veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi wass black Zetsu, Madara was dead of the trip, Obito played masked Obito, and Karin was/is Sarada´s biological mother.

Oro, Oro is there and looks in shape, though I sense he is good doin´?!

eXquisite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly she might be or she might not, it's Kishi.

If she is though, I doubt it's because Sasuke "cheated" or anything. Naruto is is targed towards younger males in Japan, so I doubt they would entertain the idea of cheating.

Sakura was clearly seen pregnant, and Naruto saw her pregnant too. My best guess is that for whatever reason Sakura was surrogate for Karin and Sasuke. Knowing Kishi it will be a very valid reason and not just some bs like people are assuming.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly she might be or she might not, it's Kishi.

If she is though, I doubt it's because Sasuke "cheated" or anything. Naruto is is targed towards younger males in Japan, so I doubt they would entertain the idea of cheating.

Sakura was clearly seen pregnant, and Naruto saw her pregnant too. My best guess is that for whatever reason Sakura was surrogate for Karin and Sasuke. Knowing Kishi it will be a very valid reason and not just some bs like people are assuming.
Sakura was never shown pregnant. And Naruto's words to Suigetsu asking if he knew, "There's no way I could've...!!" show he never saw Sakura pregnant either.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura was never shown pregnant. And Naruto's words to Suigetsu asking if he knew, "There's no way I could've...!!" show he never saw Sakura pregnant either.
In Gaiden 6 the scence with the Kage, Sasuke and Sakura seems to indicate she was pregnant at that time. At least there are some suggestive scenes. Currently I think Sakura is probably infertile so they had to go the Karin route to repopulate the Uchiha Clan and thinking about her obsession with Sasuke she likely would do that for him.