Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0. Naruto’s form is the mix of all the 9 tailed beast form he obtained after when rikudou talk to the tailed beast that naruto will be the link of all the tailed beast.

1. This form is risky, it could kill the user of this form. Thats the reason why he didnt used this earlier when they met ishhiki.

2. Ishiki possessed naruto, although it doesnt look like naruto was possessed maybe somehow ishikki had fuse with naruto i mean who knows.

3. Sasuke gave his rikidou chakra to naruto. Maybe sasuke was heavily injured, if rikudou can share his own chakra maybe naruto and sasuke can do the same. But naruto is highly have more chance to win this one because he got the tailed beasts inside of him thats why sasuke decided to give it naruto.

4. Naruto new form this could be the next level form of sage mode just like we saw where kabuto gained horns, mitsuki’s chakra snakes on sage mode. This was developer and gotten stronger during the time of peace by orochimaru

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0. Naruto’s form is the mix of all the 9 tailed beast form he obtained after when rikudou talk to the tailed beast that naruto will be the link of all the tailed beast.

1. This form is risky, it could kill the user of this form. Thats the reason why he didnt used this earlier when they met ishhiki.

2. Ishiki possessed naruto, although it doesnt look like naruto was possessed maybe somehow ishikki had fuse with naruto i mean who knows.

3. Sasuke gave his rikidou chakra to naruto. Maybe sasuke was heavily injured, if rikudou can share his own chakra maybe naruto and sasuke can do the same. But naruto is highly have more chance to win this one because he got the tailed beasts inside of him thats why sasuke decided to give it naruto.

4. Naruto new form this could be the next level form of sage mode just like we saw where kabuto gained horns, mitsuki’s chakra snakes on sage mode. This was developer and gotten stronger during the time of peace by orochimaru
1. Agreed

2-3. That's unlikely because Isshiki and Sasuke were both surprised at seeing Naruto's new transformation.

4. That's possible, but also unlikely because Naruto doesn't work with Orochimaru.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's kyuubi mode. Before him and Kurama became friends the threat of losing himself to the 9 tails was constant. I think Kurama still has the ability to take over Naruto's body and his new form is the one we never got to see in the beginning. Its like opening the gates but with tailed beast chakra is my guess.