[Question] Ideal Bleach Endings you would have prefered?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly was still for one hoping Bleach was going get a send off with a final fight like the anime S Cry Ed an old show back in the old days of Adult Swim. Maybe it could of been Grimmjow vs Ichigo or one of Ichigos other rivals like Kenpachi? Since Bleach out of all the Big 3 always at its core always seemed the most battle shonen out of One Piece and Naruto maybe since it not really having a story it amplified the fights to make up for it. Not that I hate that about the series its just always how I saw its ending being like in my eyes. So what do you guys think of how bleach should of ended?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i honestly lost attachment to the charecters so i did not care how it ended sadley
Fair Enough. Most
characters in Bleach ever since the end of Soul Society Arc are mostly usually just characterize now by the little quirks they have with little often sometimes them having more depth. Except for Soifon she was just bad character that didn't show anything besides her Yoruichi obsession she has.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ywhach wins, the end. The way the series was going, that honestly seemed likely.

Or, going the more realistic route:
Before ichigo fights yhwach, we cut back to the seireitei, where zombie izuru is fighting Lille, with the help of the fullbringers, explaining precicely why he is alive (I have no idea what Giriko can do, but considering he can kill people by looking at them, reviving izuru doesnt seem a stretch). Lille eventually defeats Izuru and xcution, then see's aizen and shoots at him. needless to say, that was the last thing he did, and aizen is now out of the chair.

Gerard never goes into his super mega ultra form, and was defeated by toshiro's mature bankai's power nullification thing.

Ichigo uses hollowfication, goes bankai, loses, etc. same as manga.

Ywhach explains his motives to ichigo after curbstomping him and draining his powers, and doesnt do another auswhalen, because that would be dumb, then leaves his minions to finish the gotei 13. Uryuu curbstomps haschwald by explaining the proper use of the Antithesis, and reversing the situation "Had his sword broken and his powers drained" between Ichigo and haschwald, repairing ichigo's bankai, restoring his powers, healing him and defeating haschwald in a way that is only slightly bullshit.

Ywhach goes to seireitei, and finds aizen. they fight for a bit, ywhach has the upper hand, but only slightly. Aizen makes note that he had wanted to kill ywhach, due to him being the soul kings something, and explains what the hell that was all about for no apparent reason, and how it relates to his plan. eventually, ichigo turns up, backed by his friends who actually do things, they all fight ywhach, and win. hooray, everyone lives.
Except Yamamoto, Unohana, Rose, Kensei, The Sternritters and Nemu. ans sort of Sajin
Cut to the future in a bonus chapter. everything is happy, Renji, rukia, shuhei, izuru, isane and iba are now captains, hanataro, ikaku and akon are VC's, Aizen is the soul king, no pointless ywhach returning, and ichigo is married to whoever you didn't ship. The end. nobody cares.

-Shiro-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ywhach wins, the end. The way the series was going, that honestly seemed likely.

Or, going the more realistic route:
Before ichigo fights yhwach, we cut back to the seireitei, where zombie izuru is fighting Lille, with the help of the fullbringers, explaining precicely why he is alive (I have no idea what Giriko can do, but considering he can kill people by looking at them, reviving izuru doesnt seem a stretch). Lille eventually defeats Izuru and xcution, then see's aizen and shoots at him. needless to say, that was the last thing he did, and aizen is now out of the chair.

Gerard never goes into his super mega ultra form, and was defeated by toshiro's mature bankai's power nullification thing.

Ichigo uses hollowfication, goes bankai, loses, etc. same as manga.

Ywhach explains his motives to ichigo after curbstomping him and draining his powers, and doesnt do another auswhalen, because that would be dumb, then leaves his minions to finish the gotei 13. Uryuu curbstomps haschwald by explaining the proper use of the Antithesis, and reversing the situation "Had his sword broken and his powers drained" between Ichigo and haschwald, repairing ichigo's bankai, restoring his powers, healing him and defeating haschwald in a way that is only slightly bullshit.

Ywhach goes to seireitei, and finds aizen. they fight for a bit, ywhach has the upper hand, but only slightly. Aizen makes note that he had wanted to kill ywhach, due to him being the soul kings something, and explains what the hell that was all about for no apparent reason, and how it relates to his plan. eventually, ichigo turns up, backed by his friends who actually do things, they all fight ywhach, and win. hooray, everyone lives.
Except Yamamoto, Unohana, Rose, Kensei, The Sternritters and Nemu. ans sort of Sajin
Cut to the future in a bonus chapter. everything is happy, Renji, rukia, shuhei, izuru, isane and iba are now captains, hanataro, ikaku and akon are VC's, Aizen is the soul king, no pointless ywhach returning, and ichigo is married to whoever you didn't ship. The end. nobody cares.
he shall marry kon!!!!

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if we could just choose an ending, then i'd chose Ywach killing them all. But if i can change like the last 100 chapters:

1-Ywach fights the 5 potentials and loses to them togheter

2-To give EVERYONE some development, while ywach fights the potentials, the seireitei is a battlefield between Ywach's army: all stern ritterns and the revived espada :0 (some stern rittern power brought them back) vs the rest of the Gotei

3-After ywach dies, Aizem tricks everyone and becomes the new soul king

But, if i could change like the entire story, i'd end it before fullbring arc.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yhwach killed/kills everybody.
Well, if we could just choose an ending, then i'd chose Ywach killing them all. But if i can change like the last 100 chapters:

2-To give EVERYONE some development, while ywach fights the potentials, the seireitei is a battlefield between Ywach's army: all stern ritterns and the revived espada :0 (some stern rittern power brought them back) vs the rest of the Gotei

Ending it before the fullbringer arc would be completely shit because we had so many hyped up Bankai's we'd never got to see. Plus we would have never seen Unohana fight etc.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Espada should stay dead. Kubo already has enough of a tedency to repeat character achetypes/arcs and we've already gotten our fair share of what arrancars are capable of.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yhwach should've won, i think ill become a mangaka so my fans wont have to worry about the (favorite) villain losing when he practically CAN'T LOSE, LIKE MADARA ALSO

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
686 plays out same as normal, only when Kazui puts him hand in the hole, he dies horribly. Yhwach returns and kills everyone. Ichigo fights him, reveals that he can now spam Mugetsu level attacks, fires off a couple, fails miserably, dies, then Hanataro stabs Yhwach in the back, says "Bankai", and Yhwach is obliterated.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Espada should stay dead. Kubo already has enough of a tedency to repeat character achetypes/arcs and we've already gotten our fair share of what arrancars are capable of.
I know, it was just my desperate attempt to give Starrk another chance. I still am not over his death or Yamamoto's. Anyways, why were there so many stern rittern? Damn. Kubo has a tendency to repeat characters achetypes, but his worse tendency is to just keep ading more and more