Idea of characters that can beat Saitama?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your true on the gag part. Altough Noblesse guy sounds interesting.
Post automatically merged:

To the sun you say. Well interesting. He much just get a little burnt and come back but who knows.
Saitama would swing and the gust would extinguish the sun.

Based on his nature no one existing can beat him the only character who could beat him is a new character created specifically to do so. As mentioned above he's a parody so any existing character's abilities should be parodied as well.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you're new! What you just read was written in the tobidara language! ;)
Just use the search bar and try to look up some old "tobidara" threads and you might get the gist of it.

Meaning: "Is that even a question?".
Oh no, I'm not that new. Tobiara language is just really dumb. :hypnotobi:

Oh, you're new! What you just read was written in the tobidara language! ;)
Just use the search bar and try to look up some old "tobidara" threads and you might get the gist of it.

Meaning: "Is that even a question?".
How do you even do it? I kinda want to know so I can annoy my brother.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Always use bold text.
2) Replace every S with a Z.
3) misspell everything.
4) Use the letter A all the time and place it at weird incorrect places.

That should be it!
About the posts you just described:

Just to put it on record, such posts deteriorate the over all content quality of the site. Even if it amuses some of the members, we may have to quarantine such people if they cannot get a grip and tone it down themselves.

Reactions: MomoSaka

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Always use bold text.
2) Replace every S with a Z.
3) misspell everything.
4) Use the letter A all the time and place it at weird incorrect places.

That should be it!
Uhhhhh tankz

About the posts you just described:

Just to put it on record, such posts deteriorate the over all content quality of the site. Even if it amuses some of the members, we may have to quarantine such people if they cannot get a grip and tone it down themselves.
Oh ok.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion Saitama is the strongest character in all of anime. I mean of cause when you get into the realm of gods its a different story. So I was wondering if you guys had some idea of characters who could beat him. Thanks for reading 😂
Anyone with a type of Technique that targets the brain instead of the body, for example, Genjutsu from Naruto.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Its simple. You gauge and quantify Saitama's feats and compare contrast those with others. Saitama doesn't have measurable planetary feats -- strength, durability nor lightspeed or hax powers. Lets stick to the main Shounens pound for pound Ichigo and Naruto are snatching his soul. Now consider we're not including actual heavy hitters from series like Bastard, Fate, Toriko or TGoH. Boasting characters who fight and entire Solar Systems are on hold.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its simple. You gauge and quantify Saitama's feats and compare contrast those with others. Saitama doesn't have measurable planetary feats -- strength, durability nor lightspeed or hax powers. Lets stick to the main Shounens pound for pound Ichigo and Naruto are snatching his soul. Now consider we're not including actual heavy hitters from series like Bastard, Fate, Toriko or TGoH. Boasting characters who fight and entire Solar Systems are on hold.
Saitama is legit unbeatable. That's his thing. He can't be beaten. Except for people with Genjutsu like abilities or Mind Powers, but with just strength, there is no chance of beating him.

In my opinion Saitama is the strongest character in all of anime. I mean of cause when you get into the realm of gods its a different story. So I was wondering if you guys had some idea of characters who could beat him. Thanks for reading 😂
Anybody with Genjutsu/Mind Powers or Sealing like abilities could probably defeat him. Although with must Sealing Techniques you have to get close to him and he is super fast so a small chance of sealing him and also the same with Genjutsus. With Genjutsus you need to know where your opponent is located and again he is super fast so the only characters I know of that can beat him is probably Sasuke, Madara, Obito, and probably all the Otsutsukis. They have Rinnegans so they can use some sort of Genjutsu and their reaction time is extremely high so I can see them defeating him, but other than that. No chance.

Last edited:

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Saitama is legit unbeatable. That's his thing. He can't be beaten. Except for people with Genjutsu like abilities or Mind Powers, but with just strength, there is no chance of beating him.
This isn't my first stint on the rodeo. Saitama is
unbeatable with the rules of his own universe. These are based on the parameters ONE has envisioned. In multi series VS battles, you create common ground -- demonstrated via feats, these are quantifiable. If Saitama has simply wrought continental level destruction you cannot claim he can defeat planetary+ threats. If characters demonstrated speed multiple times faster than light and Saitama doesn't his chest is getting caved in. Its hard for people to reconcile but it is what it is. If we applied for a position and A has a Diploma and the potential for PHD while B has a Graduate and Masters Degree, its comical to claim A deserves the position since potential.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't my first stint on the rodeo. Saitama is unbeatable with the rules of his own universe. These are based on the parameters ONE has envisioned. In multi series VS battles, you create common ground -- demonstrated via feats, these are quantifiable. If Saitama has simply wrought continental level destruction you cannot claim he can defeat planetary+ threats. If characters demonstrated speed multiple times faster than light and Saitama doesn't his chest is getting caved in. Its hard for people to reconcile but it is what it is. If we applied for a position and A has a Diploma and the potential for PHD while B has a Graduate and Masters Degree, its comical to claim A deserves the position since potential.
Alright then. I just did some more research and I will go by your argument if that is what you want.

Saitama feats:

First ) Saitama is so fast that he dodged Flashy Flash's attack and he is stated to be light speed. Flashy Flash was the fastest character in the whole series. And Saitama wasn't even trying, he just casually dodged it like it was nothing. He was even fighting a light speed character in one of the first episodes. :ROFLMAO:(y)
You must be registered to see images

Second ) He took out a planet busting beam by punching the air. This happened in the fight against Boros.

Third ) He killed Boros, a person that conquered hundreds of galaxies, he couldn't find anyone who was even near his power level btw, with just three punches and Saitama was even holding back most of his power.

Fourth ) Saitama got punched to the moon without a scratch and even jumped back to earth with ease.

Fifth ) He was unaffected by a black hole. That one thing alone should prove that he is super powerful.

Sixth ) He punched a hole through the moon in one of the cover arts for the manga. The creators of the manga, ONE and Yusuke Murata, even stated that if he wanted to he could destroy a planet.

Seventh ) Even if someone had any psychic powers. Saitama is even strong enough to withstand that.

Eight ) Saitama even broke the laws of the universe to gain infinite power in the original webcomic.

I only mentioned the feats that I could find, but there might be even more feats in the original webcomic that are even greater. I can't seem to find the full webcomic in English so that sucks.

I would like to hear some counter-arguments to this if you can. (y)

:lmao:

Thank you for reading the whole thread. :giggle:(y)

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
@Silenqe Flashy Flash speed is the subject of contention even within his own verse. There people who dedicate their entire livelihood examine power levels. Hyperbole statements are discounted if they don't have matching feat. Example is justifying Kuma (OP) attacks = LS since he stated he repels attacks at the speed of light. Garou PRE monster evolution is stupendously faster than Flash -- a Garou who isn't classified as massively FTL. The sole indication of Flashy speed is based on a databook. However, his actual quantifiable feats place both he and Saitama on a percentile of LS. There's characters crossing Stars and Solar Systems in the same timeframe either executes their feats.

Hyperbole =/= Fact. Boros declared his attack was capable of destroying the planet. Yet, its stopped by a punch of lower damage magnitude. Invalidating his claim -- if I claim I can easily overhead press 1000 pounds and someone throws me a 10 pound bag and I can't lift it. My statement is hot gas until the moment I prove I can move 1000 pounds.

Boros conquering galaxies means what exactly? We know nothing of the strength level of enemies he fought. The level of difficulty required to defeat them. His alleged crew of galaxy conquerors consists of characters that were defeated with people on the LOWER side of nuclear.

Nuclear < Tectonic < Planetary. Within those there's even further distribution determined based on joule/tnt production. The world is littered with characters from fictional verses claimed to be capable of destroying planets. To ensure credibility you measure the destruction of said feat. Saitama blowing from the earth to moon to earth -- was quantified as higher end of Tectonic -- Multi Continental. People who actually destroy or generate damage capable of reducing 50% or more of lunar bodies are Planetary. How he performed this feat is relevant when discussing his strength in his verse. Its meaningless when doing VS battles -- in the sense you'll call for an appeal to ignorance. He was casual when he did this feat so his potential is limitless.

Planetary < Stellar < Cosmic. Again the groupings of a character rises. The destruction of planets is pedestrian when we're observing stronger characters -- who STILL haven't entered Godhood. Again, we have characters whose casual feats are wiping out large planets and stars. Yet, you're talking about his author mentioning he could destroy a planet. Its a respectable feat but with evidence of people effortlessly doing more, do you see why its silly to say Saitama > All.

Saitama has withstood the psychic powers of a tectonic tier Tatsumaki. He's not demonstrated he's impervious to a cosmic level psychic such as Abeloth. Once more Saitama is unbeatable with the rules of his own universe. These are based on the parameters ONE has envisioned.

Multiversal < Extradimensional < Infinite. The final level in the power dynamic. These are characters capable of fucking with the laws that define their story-line and massacring those with similar abilities. Lets ignore the last two since thats outright Godhood status -- something you said Saitama is exempt from. Even in Multiversals we have people who erase infinite, punch and destroy people across multiple timelines, people who exist beyond abstract concepts such as space and time. And no this aren't comic characters but Anime/Manga. So what now?

I understand OPM is a satirical manga but its not like Saitama has mind-blowing feats. They're funny since thats how ONE presents them but there is real monsters out here.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Silenqe Flashy Flash speed is the subject of contention even within his own verse. There people who dedicate their entire livelihood examine power levels. Hyperbole statements are discounted if they don't have matching feat. Example is justifying Kuma (OP) attacks = LS since he stated he repels attacks at the speed of light. Garou PRE monster evolution is stupendously faster than Flash -- a Garou who isn't classified as massively FTL. The sole indication of Flashy speed is based on a databook. However, his actual quantifiable feats place both he and Saitama on a percentile of LS. There's characters crossing Stars and Solar Systems in the same timeframe either executes their feats.

Hyperbole =/= Fact. Boros declared his attack was capable of destroying the planet. Yet, its stopped by a punch of lower damage magnitude. Invalidating his claim -- if I claim I can easily overhead press 1000 pounds and someone throws me a 10 pound bag and I can't lift it. My statement is hot gas until the moment I prove I can move 1000 pounds.

Boros conquering galaxies means what exactly? We know nothing of the strength level of enemies he fought. The level of difficulty required to defeat them. His alleged crew of galaxy conquerors consists of characters that were defeated with people on the LOWER side of nuclear.

Nuclear < Tectonic < Planetary. Within those there's even further distribution determined based on joule/tnt production. The world is littered with characters from fictional verses claimed to be capable of destroying planets. To ensure credibility you measure the destruction of said feat. Saitama blowing from the earth to moon to earth -- was quantified as higher end of Tectonic -- Multi Continental. People who actually destroy or generate damage capable of reducing 50% or more of lunar bodies are Planetary. How he performed this feat is relevant when discussing his strength in his verse. Its meaningless when doing VS battles -- in the sense you'll call for an appeal to ignorance. He was casual when he did this feat so his potential is limitless.

Planetary < Stellar < Cosmic. Again the groupings of a character rises. The destruction of planets is pedestrian when we're observing stronger characters -- who STILL haven't entered Godhood. Again, we have characters whose casual feats are wiping out large planets and stars. Yet, you're talking about his author mentioning he could destroy a planet. Its a respectable feat but with evidence of people effortlessly doing more, do you see why its silly to say Saitama > All.

Saitama has withstood the psychic powers of a tectonic tier Tatsumaki. He's not demonstrated he's impervious to a cosmic level psychic such as Abeloth. Once more Saitama is unbeatable with the rules of his own universe. These are based on the parameters ONE has envisioned.

Multiversal < Extradimensional < Infinite. The final level in the power dynamic. These are characters capable of fucking with the laws that define their story-line and massacring those with similar abilities. Lets ignore the last two since thats outright Godhood status -- something you said Saitama is exempt from. Even in Multiversals we have people who erase infinite, punch and destroy people across multiple timelines, people who exist beyond abstract concepts such as space and time. And no this aren't comic characters but Anime/Manga. So what now?

I understand OPM is a satirical manga but its not like Saitama has mind-blowing feats. They're funny since thats how ONE presents them but there is real monsters out here.
The fact that Saitama got punched to the moon and jumped back should mean a lot actually in a VS battle. He could withstand being thrown to the moon and strong/fast enough to pinpoint the location and jump back to earth in a matter of seconds.

Heres some math for you mate.
Let’s say he lands within a meter of his original location. The distance between the Earth and the moon has an average of ~384,400,000 m, and the radii of the Earth and the moon are ~6,371,000 m and ~1,737,000 m, respectively. So the angle had to be within arctan(1/376292000) ~= 2.657(10-9), or about a thousandth the angle, the moon traverses in its orbit in one second. That's insane precision for someone you call weak.

Saitama jumped from the moon and back to earth in a matter of 1,5 seconds. The distance from the moon to earth is around 384,400 KM. Saitama's speed was around 256,266 KM/S. The speed of light is around 299,792 KM/S. Saitama wasn't even going as fast as he could, so looking at the math that means that Saitama is around or even faster than the speed of light.

Heres an image of when Saitama dodged Flashy Flash's attack and the time is in the panel as well. He managed to dodge an attack that to the naked eye could not have been seen.

I even said this before, but it looks like you missed it or simply forgot about it. Saitama is able to withstand a black hole. A black hole's gravitational pull is so strong that nothing can withstand it, not even light itself. It takes an extreme amount of strength to withstand the gravitational pull of a black hole.

We have never seen Saitama actually lose or even try his best yet and that is saying a lot compared to basically every other character that people say can beat Saitama which has all lose a fight and have used all of their strength in a match.

By the same logic, you based your counter-argument on. I can say, by your logic, that Superman is weak because of the feats that he has done was in the parameters that DC envisioned. His feats are in his universe and by your own logic, I can say that Superman is weak.

Your argument is stupid, I am sorry to say. By that argument how are you supposed to make a VS thread in the first place? In any thread where you use this argument, you always win because you can always say that a character's feats are envisioned in that character's universe and that is how it is in that universe. If someone uses the same argument against you, then no one will win. It will just be an endless chatter of a stupid argument.

I showed you feats of Saitama and you didn't even acknowledge them, you played it as it was nothin then a king and peasant game. I used hours of research to find those feats and you just didn't care. Next time actually come up with a good counter-argument as well.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
@Silenqe I just told you Saitama's moon feat is (a) scaled to multi-continental [tectonic]. (b) recognized as a relative easy execution (c) casual showcases are an indication of minimum level (d) in-verse feats are the foundation of VS threads (e) all other justifications -- wog, databook, hyperbole are examined on case by case. Therein lies the context of this conversation. For a character you are calling the strongest in Fiction, I am stating judging on these parameters he isn't. STOP conflating and twisting my statements. NOT ONCE, have I called Saitama weak. I've challenged your position that he's the strongest or unbeatable.

You can continue posting those calculation and add scientific dissertations from MIT. However, nothing is about to change that Saitama's moon feat quantifiable destruction is multi-continental -- actual figure is around 23.8 Petatons. Which is a GREAT feat BUT its no where near impressive as you are making it seem. Especially when I keep reminding you there's characters with higher level CASUAL feats. In an attempt to drive it home, Saitama is strong but he's not a monster.

Its always frustrating whenever engaging in this conversation since people's limited exposure tends to get overblown. Stupidity is asserting that the rules of engagement within a series/verse and one's domination of said rules indicates their inability to lose. Its the lifeblood of mediocre battles debaters. Its the reason most websites are wary of Big 3 shounen battles. The most common is people using Chakra or Reiatsu or Haki as reason why Naruto -- Ichigo -- Luffy would dominate. You examine a characters feathow this scales in terms of destruction and hax. If what one brings trumps the other, then it ends there. You are hellbent on using THAT word. Saitama isn't number one and there people who have far greater =/= Saitama is weak.

Person A-- this iteration of Superman casually (a) bench presses weight equivalent to Earth. (b) moved at speeds calculated to be 2X FTL (c) survived the devastation of a small planet (d) tanked magic bomb capable of destroying the moon. (e) susceptible to mind-control. (e) writer states he could nuke a small star. Retarded would be to then claim Superman is unbeatable since he did this casually. Its even more retarded to state he's immune to magic. What we have is an impressive rap sheet. If someone said this Superman was the strongest in Eastern Fiction. I would call them out and remind them. Start with Mori Jin effortlessly tanked a large star destruction, moved at 4X speed of light, simply activating his weapon ripped the moon in half. I'd mention the feats they mention are pedestrian to actual heavy hitters. That Superman was casual is irrelevant since the feats I quoted are from other casual performances.

You spend hours on research and I could pull 5 mins of a Toriko or TGoH fight which has casual destruction, speed which EXCEEDS what you posted. I am using the same universal laws of science and mathematical calculations for assessment. In an effort to refute your statement of Saitama being unbeatable. Go and look at the 8 Kings in Toriko. Whale King Moon is a planetary sized creature with gravitational manipulation. It produces black holes and to survive its presence/fight required a FTL speed. Its capable of dishing out and tanking Solar System damage. Despite this its not even Top 10 beings in the series. Do you see why its comical to state he's supreme? Rather than see this as an opportunity that Anime/Manga has some strong characters your being slighted. I guess I need to talk numbers to drive the point, 4457000c or 4.45 million x speed of light, 948.241 Tenatons , 19.43 Tenatons. << You love numbers go ahead and crunch Saitamas and tell me what this means relative to him.

TL;DR Group A -- Casually Snuffing out Solar Systems, Fighting outside Time, Tanking destruction of Large Stars, Traversing the Observable Universe in a Second. Group B -- Casually Jumping from the Moon, Tagging a Lighspeed user. Don't go claiming B > A. Just go ahead and make a Saitama enters Toriko. TGoH, Bastard, DB, Naruto, Bleach thread or Saitama vs Composite Series. Prepare to have your mind blown.

Last edited: