[Predictions] [IDEA] How Naruto will be the next Sage of the Six Paths

RoXii

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All right, I know this thread has been made many times, but I have a different idea of how Naruto will be the next Sage of the Six Paths.

All right, first of all, the Sage of the Six Paths has six magatama’s serving like his necklace, and his hair is just like the cloak of the Bijuu Mode Naruto:

You must be registered for see images

Naruto has the same appearance, it’s as if the Sage of the Six Paths is the silhouette form of him, but the thing is – he has some crap missing.

You must be registered for see images

Then, if you look at his new Bijuu Mode, it seems that he’s becoming to look more like the Sage of the Six Paths. The only missing things the sage has are the eyes and maybe the sword too.

Prediction #1:

My prediction is Sasuke will acquire Rinnegan when he finds out the “truth” and he and Naruto will fight.
Sasuke will then be killed by Naruto and as Naruto’s reminder of him, he will take Sasuke’s Rinnegan along with his sword, and he will obviously become the next Sage of the Six Paths.

Prediction #2

A back-up for this idea may be that Naruto will defeat Obito and Madara and take either of their eyes and Madara's weapon. It’s most likely going to be Obito because he is not an Edo Ressurection. Obito will change his view of the world and Naruto’s hope just like what happened to Nagato and will let Naruto inherit his eyes as he dies.

What do you guys think?
It may be stupid for some of you, or it may be brilliant for some of you.
I know, I’m not good at predicting, but it’s just an idea that came in my mind.

Last edited:

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think naruto is going to only represent the sages body
The first time naruto got kuramas chakra his seal changed and looked like the sages
The second time he got kuramas full chakra it changed to look like the sage even more
The other bijuus probably gave naruto their chakra to make his seal stronger

ahmadmaher

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok here is another idea what if sasuke found out that obito was the reason behind the fox attacking the village in one way obito was reason for uchiha clan die because he control the kyuubi the village thought that the uchiha clan was behind it and punish them for the village so that why the uchiha plan a decoup without obito the village wouldnt thought that the uchiha clan was behind the attack of the kyuubi second he help out in killing the clan and danzo was the one who order itachi to kill his clan so in which it wasnt the village behind his clan massacre and then he go intend to kill obito and then he will arrive and help naruto to defeat obito madara and the juubi and after a while of fighting when sasuke is close to die he will awake the rinnegan and he in his die he will entrust naruto will his eyes and die and that how naruto will become so6p
P.S please no flamming its an idea after all

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok here is another idea what if sasuke found out that obito was the reason behind the fox attacking the village in one way obito was reason for uchiha clan die because he control the kyuubi the village thought that the uchiha clan was behind it and punish them for the village so that why the uchiha plan a decoup without obito the village wouldnt thought that the uchiha clan was behind the attack of the kyuubi second he help out in killing the clan and danzo was the one who order itachi to kill his clan so in which it wasnt the village behind his clan massacre and then he go intend to kill obito and then he will arrive and help naruto to defeat obito madara and the juubi and after a while of fighting when sasuke is close to die he will awake the rinnegan and he in his die he will entrust naruto will his eyes and die and that how naruto will become so6p
P.S please no flamming its an idea after all
In his die?
Sasuke can't awaken rinnegan without senju dna.

LordYinYang

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Naruto would take Sasuke's eyes, Sasuke won't get the rinnegan and if naruto implants a regular sharingan into himself he would gain the rinnegan due to senju(uzumaki) and uchiha dna together, not that he would.