I'd rather see ems Sasuke vs bm naruto than this crap.

Yellow Shunpo

Member
388 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
388
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are only 16/17 and they are at the so6p level! That is ridiculous! And now that all of the villains are dead no 1 even compares to them. And this fight is all about power clashes! We've seen 2 already! 2 chapters of them fighting and I'm still not really impressed as far as the fight choreography goes lol. I'd rather seen a ems Sasuke vs bm naruto or better yet sage mode naruto vs ms Sasuke we would have seen a lot more tactics and analyzing. Doesn't take much brains to power up and blast.
 

Akame

Banned
Legendary
10,906 posts 399 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
10,906
Reaction score
399
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like it, sucks you don't. Maybe call kishi and tell him?
 

WalksInShadows

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,365 posts 233 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
5,365
Reaction score
233
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i'd rather not have to see EMS Sasuke again. Better yet, i'd rather not see Sasuke period. I would rather have seen Naruto with all of Hagoromo's chakra powerup vs. Rikudou Madara as the last fight. At least there would've been actual showcases of power.
 

raziel777

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,043 posts 176 reactions
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
2,043
Reaction score
176
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree. I was never a fan of this big battle. I'd rather them using smarts instead of brute force
 

Spongebond

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,255 posts 94 reactions
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
SM Naruto vs MS Sasuke/EMS Sasuke was always what I wanted too see.
 

Sound

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,052 posts 526 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
5,052
Reaction score
526
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tbh BM Naruto vs EMS Sasuke would be boring af.
Now they are much more versatile than just PS, Enton, Bijuu Bomb spam.​
 

Naruto99Uzumaki

Banned
Veteran
3,904 posts 196 reactions
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
196
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
who cares? the important thing is that the jimmies are rustling
 

SasukeSaviourofUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,323 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
1,323
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I could hardly tell what was going on. I just go with the flow..
 

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
37,690 posts 1,999 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,999
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naw its a good fight. It just got better. All its missing is Taijutsu.
 

KCMNaruto

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,335 posts 1,153 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
7,335
Reaction score
1,153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are only 16/17 and they are at the old man post jin so6p level! That is ridiculous! And now that all of the villains are dead no 1 even compares to them. And this fight is all about power clashes! We've seen 2 already! 2 chapters of them fighting and I'm still not really impressed as far as the fight choreography goes lol. I'd rather seen a ems Sasuke vs bm naruto or better yet sage mode naruto vs ms Sasuke we would have seen a lot more tactics and analyzing. Doesn't take much brains to power up and blast.

^^ Fixed for you ;)

JJ Hagoromo babyshakes them one on one
 

Liquid Snake

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,741 posts 178 reactions
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
3,741
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like it. It confirmed Naruto with half kurama minimal bijuu chakra and senjutsu equals sasuke and all bijuu chakra and half kurama it shows the balance of base power was in Narutos favor when they arrived at vote but sasuke is powerful now and showing versatility
 

Hokage4

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
511 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
511
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Me too man. Or at least sage naruto vs ms sasuke. There was much debate over who would win. Here, we already know they are equally tied. Makes the fight much more boring.
 
Top