[Question] ichigo's amazing powerup ( spoiler allert )

zekrollah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just finished the manga

and saw ichigo easy taking on 3 sternmitters if i remember well

and that speed feat when hy landed
and this is in his base form
how fast will he be in bankai or with the hollow mask?
do you think we will see some quincy power? or a new bankai?

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking 3 SR is nothing really special. These SR are not upper tier of SR, I see quite characters doing same feat.

Ichigo in base form don't exist. Because Base is not shikai/bankai. Ichigo is in constant Shikai.

Ichigo also likely, IMO don't has Hollow Mask, I don't see why he wouldn't use it against Yhwach.

Yes, he has Quincy powers. His bigger blade is Zangetsu/Hichigo and represent his Shinigami powers, his smaller blade is Zangetsu/Yhwach and represent his Quincy powers. I also think that he will need another power up and that would be more Quincy abilities and yes he will sure have new bankai.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking 3 SR is nothing really special. These SR are not upper tier of SR, I see quite characters doing same feat.

Ichigo in base form don't exist. Because Base is not shikai/bankai. Ichigo is in constant Shikai.

Ichigo also likely, IMO don't has Hollow Mask, I don't see why he wouldn't use it against Yhwach.

Yes, he has Quincy powers. His bigger blade is Zangetsu/Hichigo and represent his Shinigami powers, his smaller blade is Zangetsu/Yhwach and represent his Quincy powers. I also think that he will need another power up and that would be more Quincy abilities and yes he will sure have new bankai.
He'll probably get another power up to beat someone stronger than Ywach. Most likely Soul king. And be at a level greater than his Dangai form. That's how I see it.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, we haven't seen his real power yet. what he did against those star knights was just to give us a taste of what he was capable of. he used that one attack, but that was more or less just to wet our apatite. he has to be stronger than ichibei. given the nature of what he is, it wouldn't make sense for ichibei to be stronger. especially considering this is the climax of the manga, he has to end up the strongest.

zekrollah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

akon said sternitters are like captain lvl so they specialy aint weak and to teak 3 of them easy is a good feat

i will really be dissapointed if i don't see that mask again :/

i expectt ichigo to **** some shit up with his bankai

zekrollah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, we haven't seen his real power yet. what he did against those star knights was just to give us a taste of what he was capable of. he used that one attack, but that was more or less just to wet our apatite. he has to be stronger than ichibei. given the nature of what he is, it wouldn't make sense for ichibei to be stronger. especially considering this is the climax of the manga, he has to end up the strongest.
i completly agree with you