Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Tell me everything you know about ice
ice is a kekkai genkai. Now turned into an advanced element. It is innate within members of the yuki clan. It is formed by composing and freezing water by mixing it with wind to decrease temperature. Ice is strong against water and wind and weak against earth and lightning.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Tell me where you think you can and can not use the element effectively, as well as ways you see yourself using the element in general.
Can:
-Places w/ abundant water
-Places w/ abundant ice
Ex: Places with constant precipitation, cold weather or large water sources

Can't:
-Dry, arid places
-Places with no water source
Ex: Suna, iwa

I'd use ice generally to create objects to attack and defend

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Lazy ass. Take into consideration salt, as in sea water. Though there is no defined agreement in the RP on how that would work I generally dont use ice in sea terrains, at least some techniques. You can use ice normally in Iwa, as for Suna, they would be formed slower or not all depending on the tech.

Now, analyze the techniques, tell me how they should be performed, and try to to impress with anything that comes to mind.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

(Kyousei Hyouton no Jutsu) Greater Ice Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Similar to the original, weaker technique, the Greater Ice technique allows the user to, by making a simple hand seal (Ram) produce walls, pillars, etc of snow or ice. The ice constructs are rather simple in nature but resilient and strong, with the user being able to materialize them anywhere short range (though from that point they can grow up to long range) from him from the moisture in the air. He can, however, use any proportional water source within short-long range of him to produce said constructs. These can also be directed and propelled as projectiles towards targets. In both cases, the size and possible uses are limited only by the users will, chakra and skill. It also allows the user to cool down existing moisture in the high atmosphere to bring down a snow storm, similar to the original technique yet stronger and faster acting. This snow storm will not directly harm anyone but is useful to cover the field in snow rather quickly (2 turns) and to hinder visibility, sense of touch and hearing on anyone caught inside. The user is not immune to these effects though and must spend 15 chakra points per turn to sustain the blizzard, while becoming unable to mold other elements than Water, Wind or Ice.

Also, any ice techniques you would like to learn before others? Not like the entire training will take much time, but still.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Lazy ass. Take into consideration salt, as in sea water. Though there is no defined agreement in the RP on how that would work I generally dont use ice in sea terrains, at least some techniques. You can use ice normally in Iwa, as for Suna, they would be formed slower or not all depending on the tech.

Now, analyze the techniques, tell me how they should be performed, and try to to impress with anything that comes to mind.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

(Kyousei Hyouton no Jutsu) Greater Ice Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Similar to the original, weaker technique, the Greater Ice technique allows the user to, by making a simple hand seal (Ram) produce walls, pillars, etc of snow or ice. The ice constructs are rather simple in nature but resilient and strong, with the user being able to materialize them anywhere short range (though from that point they can grow up to long range) from him from the moisture in the air. He can, however, use any proportional water source within short-long range of him to produce said constructs. These can also be directed and propelled as projectiles towards targets. In both cases, the size and possible uses are limited only by the users will, chakra and skill. It also allows the user to cool down existing moisture in the high atmosphere to bring down a snow storm, similar to the original technique yet stronger and faster acting. This snow storm will not directly harm anyone but is useful to cover the field in snow rather quickly (2 turns) and to hinder visibility, sense of touch and hearing on anyone caught inside. The user is not immune to these effects though and must spend 15 chakra points per turn to sustain the blizzard, while becoming unable to mold other elements than Water, Wind or Ice.

Also, any ice techniques you would like to learn before others? Not like the entire training will take much time, but still.
The two techniques are essentially a younger and older brother to each other. They serve the same purpose just with varying strength and parameters. The first is performed by simple molding ice chakra into the air or the environment to produce snow and or ice figures. The second requires a single hand seal to do the same just on a much greater scale

JI:
I focus ice chakra into the ground beside me protruding a single pillar of identical height beside me. I take out a kunai and with one quick and light jab I chisel the pillar into a sculpture of myself.

JII:
I perform 2 hand seals and focus my Ice chakra into the surrounding atmosphere causing a blizzard to take form which will be here in 2 turns.

No jutsu I particularly want to learn. You can go in order actually.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Those timbs on the sculpture are hideous. And I wanted to tell you that I wont be teaching you that technique >_>

(Hyouton: Shimogakure no Jutsu) - Ice Release: Hiding in Frost Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the rat hand seal covers the surrounding area in frost, creating a cold mist and drastically lowering the temperature of the surrounding area. Despite not as hindering as the hidden mist, the technique enables a ninja to more stealthy move and surprise his enemy who will be hindered by both the thin mist and the freezing temperature.

Rather simple and straightforward. Same as before, tell me about this beauty.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Those timbs on the sculpture are hideous. And I wanted to tell you that I wont be teaching you that technique >_>

(Hyouton: Shimogakure no Jutsu) - Ice Release: Hiding in Frost Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the rat hand seal covers the surrounding area in frost, creating a cold mist and drastically lowering the temperature of the surrounding area. Despite not as hindering as the hidden mist, the technique enables a ninja to more stealthy move and surprise his enemy who will be hindered by both the thin mist and the freezing temperature.

Rather simple and straightforward. Same as before, tell me about this beauty.
Similar to the basic ice technique but this time the snow is much thinner like frost and is solely supplemental. After performing the rat hand seal the user disperses his chakra through the air and moves about stealthy as the frost covers his presence.

Same s/w as hiding in the mist

I perform the rat hand seal, mold ice chakra and focus it outward into the air creating a mist like frost where I move about stealthily to kill people who talk about my timbs.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
What do you think would be some creative ways to use this technique?
Using this with these to create rain projectiles the enemy wouldn't see til they hit him

(Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu) - Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

Kadou Boufuu no Jutsu) - Vortex Storm Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A powerful high level jutsu that uses a great deal of chakra to pull down the storm clouds from the sky and place them around the user and enemy. The chakra that pulled down the clouds keeps them moving at high speeds so that neither the user nor enemy can escape. This jutsu in effect doubles the damage done by rain jutsu attacks and makes them more difficult to dodge. When this technique is used, the rain that comes from the clouds falls sideways, down, up, and near every direction, keeping enemies off balance.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I had different things in mind, but to each his own I guess.

Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
I had different things in mind, but to each his own I guess.

Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.
#freevayne