Anyone else notice the castle in the upper-right hand corner and wonder its purpose?
Recovey0 Member Messages:108 Reaction score:2 More Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 108 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 25, 2014 #1 Anyone else notice the castle in the upper-right hand corner and wonder its purpose? Spoiler You must be registered for see images
Anyone else notice the castle in the upper-right hand corner and wonder its purpose? Spoiler You must be registered for see images
Gagster Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Messages:8,607 Reaction score:714 More Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 8,607 Reaction score 714 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 25, 2014 #2 I'm pretty sure it's the same castle as the Fire one.
Angelic. Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme Messages:23,034 Reaction score:1,537 More Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 23,034 Reaction score 1,537 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 25, 2014 #3 its annoying me. i want to see inside it!!!!!!
Seventh Sama Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary Messages:16,306 Reaction score:933 More Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 16,306 Reaction score 933 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 25, 2014 #4 same castle that was on the volcano. Maybe its kaguya's palace...
Recovey0 Member Messages:108 Reaction score:2 More Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 108 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 25, 2014 #5 Gagster said: I'm pretty sure it's the same castle as the Fire one. Click to expand... where was there a castle in that one I can't find it?
Gagster said: I'm pretty sure it's the same castle as the Fire one. Click to expand... where was there a castle in that one I can't find it?
Seventh Sama Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary Messages:16,306 Reaction score:933 More Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 16,306 Reaction score 933 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 25, 2014 #6 Recovey0 said: where was there a castle in that one I can't find it? Click to expand... The tower on the volcano Spoiler You must be registered for see images
Recovey0 said: where was there a castle in that one I can't find it? Click to expand... The tower on the volcano Spoiler You must be registered for see images