Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iaido is a style of sword techniques unique to Samurai bios, also accessible through the secondary kenjutsu specialty which allows for normal ninja to use it. Iaido revolves around the rapid drawing of the sword to perform quick attacks, and then resheathing the weapon. It was invented by the samurai because of their inability to use Ninjutsu, and the growing need to be able to combat ninja, who could use it. On that note, Iaido is quick enough to interrupt seal sequences, and some techniques allow for short bursts of high speed movement across small distances.

That's about the extent of my knowledge.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Yōjinbō ) – Dance Blade Risk
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs a quick dash towards his opponent, and by using the art of Iaido to quickly draw and slashing their opponent and quickly passing them. The opponent only feels the damage as the user sheaths their sword.
Note: Requires Iaido

A really cool technique where the user will charges at their opponent.It's cool that they only feel the damage when the user puts away their sword.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Zettai Tōroku ) - Absolute Inscription
Type: Attack
Description: The user quickly draws his sword, slashing everything around himself and is capable of attacking multiple opponents with quick speeds.
Note: Must have first learnt Iaido.
A good attack to hit multiple projectiles or opponents at once.

(Iaidō) - Art of Quick Draw and re-sheathing the sword
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Description: Iaidō is a form of kenjutsu where the user quick draws the blade extremely fast to strike, then re-sheathing it. This method prevents enemies from using hand seals, thus preventing them from using Ninjutsu making it highly effective against enemy ninja. General Mifune of the Land of Iron is a master of this style, making him highly effective against even ninja of caliber of Sasuke Uchiha and Hanzō the Salamander. (The speed of the technique is equivilant to that of the rank of the user)
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies

I'm pretty sure you know how useful it can be to interrupt hand seals like this.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I'd see myself using the first technique more defensively. I assume that only the Iaido technique can interrupt handseals, out of all the Samurai canons. Would be pretty nice if the other techniques had that quality.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One jutsu stopping technique is enough.

( Iaigiri ) - Iai Beheading Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user, using the art of Iaido to quickly draw their katana, will then uses both hands to create a downward slash, thus cutting the opponent. This jutsu was strong enough to cut Hanzo's salamander Ibuse head clean open. ( The speed of the technique depends upon the users rank meaning the higher the rank the quicker the user can perform the technique )
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies

A basic downward slash.

(Iaido: Kyūban sōdo) - Art of the Quick Drawing and Resleathing: Sucker Sword
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60
Description: Using the basic application of the quick drawing method of Kendo, the samurai will draw their sword at blinding speeds equal to the ranking speed of the orignal Iaido Technqiue. But rather than slashing the target, the samurai will turn the blade to the duller side and smash the blade along either the neck or the head, which can even knock the target out if done so. This is done with incredible speed and brute force in conjunction with using the blunt side of the sword.

Note: Only useable by Samurai bios.
Note: Only useable four times per battle.
Note: Courtesy of Nakiri

I believe this one follows the same speed rules of the original, but is less deadly.