I wonder if SP will animate this guy (Possible Kawaki?)

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya.. I think some of you already know about this guy in Boruto manga, but let me show you something:
Here's the manga page from chapter 2:
You must be registered for see images

Now look closely on this dude:

This dude looks exactly like Kawaki in the first color spread of the manga

I wonder if SP will put this background guy in the anime.. if yes, then the colorized version of him will confirm us it's indeed Kawaki.. What do you think? :D Peace!

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">I think i've seen it before, and probably that is Kawaki and the reason he is there because of Boruto and the seal, but is this the time when Boruto got the seal or before/after that?</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21732113" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21732113">PowerMix160 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Before, it's in chapter 2 of the manga, just before the start of Chuunin Exams. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Probably because Kawaki alrdy knew what will happened, since he alrdy maybe' got the seal alrdy and he knew that Momoshiki and Kinshiki will invade</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21732117" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21732117">MomoSaka said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> He's just a kid:| </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>So? What does have to do with anything. Maybe Kawaki is older then Boruto</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21732121" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21732121">MomoSaka said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> He shouldn't be aware of all of that stuff at such young age, and even if he's older than Boruto, he'll probably be older by a yesr or two. I higly doubt that this is the case tho. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Even if he is older 2-3 years would make much more difference/ or maybe even if he looks young doesnt mean he is young. And why not? What do you even know about Kawaki and what is he exactly?</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21732141" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21732141">Cfighter said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I know that in the anime Kawaki aint a thicc boi lmao - and the guy in the scan is definitely a thicc boi. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Anime scan?</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21732218" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21732218">Cfighter said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Lol brateeeeeeee, i feel so fucking retarded now its like i never saw Kawaki in the anime .....</div>