[Discussion] I wonder how Erza is escaping Kyouka's new Macro ability

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that Kyouka has Sayla's power, it is obvious that Erza needs a way to overcome this. As seen in the last chapter, Erza and Minerva are vulnerable to the Macro curse's control. Another reason why I personally believe Erza would need to overcome this ability is because Mirajane has the Macro ability herself i.e. currently Mirajane has an advantage over Erza and Minerva. In order for Erza to defeat Kyouka and keep up with Mirajane she needs to beat the Macro curse.

I really hope it's not a friendship power or a new armor. I would prefer if Erza can overcome this power strategically, probably using her current armors or exploiting a weakness she discovers in the Macro curse.

Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me, with the amount of bs that happens with erza's battles, she'll find a way. Her plot armor will gain her victory.

Though part of me feels this time she will lose. If she doesnt then its official for me. As of now I dont feel any hype for erza battles.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy armor was pretty strong before, I sort of think their own semi equal standing. Then again Ezra is/was in a fight before. Either way PoF Ezra will wreck.

Ravufuru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nakagami armor the ones who are able to wield it are capable of breaking the laws of Magic, and their sword then becomes invincible, can cut or slice anything, even space.... I think she can already get out of the macro XD

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nakagami armor the ones who are able to wield it are capable of breaking the laws of Magic, and their sword then becomes invincible, can cut or slice anything, even space.... I think she can already get out of the macro XD
Well macro is curse power not magic and you can't slice if you can't move. I hope it's something strategic.

Willie8622

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is real easy, just summon Acnologia and all current magic that is/was cast dissappears. Because everyone trembles at the sight of the powerful Dragon King. Even Mardgeer looked a little bit concerned.