Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks.

I don't know what your standard of good is, you think Boruto's good.
10 chapters in, I think the story is going on a very neat pace, not too fast not too slow and I easily got hooked to it, characters are fun for a serious looking manga and the art is really good too.
20 chapters in, the story is pretty amazing and the character development i don't know much about it but it's going good as far as I know.
30 chapters in, it is going on a good pace, setting is just great and finally there's a woman, a pretty one eheh.
40 chapters in, oh boy I am really into this now, the story is getting more and more fun!
50 chapters in, OHKAY so if you like a good story with some good ass action and drawing then you should absolutely go for it, it's an amazing manga and I personally liked it very much and I am going to continue reading it

Kingdom is worthy of your time!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enough downplaying Salamander. Our verdicts are in. Start reading.
You have corroboration so I will start tomorrow, should I read the fan or the Viz version?
10 chapters in, I think the story is going on a very neat pace, not too fast not too slow and I easily got hooked to it, characters are fun for a serious looking manga and the art is really good too.
20 chapters in, the story is pretty amazing and the character development i don't know much about it but it's going good as far as I know.
30 chapters in, it is going on a good pace, setting is just great and finally there's a woman, a pretty one eheh.
40 chapters in, oh boy I am really into this now, the story is getting more and more fun!
50 chapters in, OHKAY so if you like a good story with some good ass action and drawing then you should absolutely go for it, it's an amazing manga and I personally liked it very much and I am going to continue reading it

Kingdom is worthy of your time!
Okay, thank you for the effort, whcih version did you read(Viz or fan)?

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have corroboration so I will start tomorrow, should I read the fan or the Viz version?

Okay, thank you for the effort, whcih version did you read(Viz or fan)?
I think I read the fan but I think it was mixed as every other chapter switched names from Chinese to Japanese and vice versa

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yakusoku no Neverland
Doesn't it have an anime too?
No problem, I'll read it and let you know!.

Update:
10 chapters in, The story is going on a good pace and you get lots of brainstorming moments, so if you like psychological stuff it's pretty good.
20 chapters in, hmmm still pretty much going good lots and lots of information to be received about various things
30 chapters in, okay it's getting quite interesting, many twists, many unexpected things.

The Promised Neverland is worthy of your time! and it's just a little over 100 chapters

Last edited: