The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You are a person. You are different from every other person on earth who may or may not read your series. If you believe that your character is interesting enough to be included in the story for a reason, then go for it.

If you do choose to eliminate these character traits, you should make sure that you have first hand knowledge of the experiences of a person who does have those characteristics.

The number 1 difference between a good author and a bad one is that a good author learns real motivations and real emotions from the source, while a bad author simply puts themselves in the shoes of another person.

Reactions: Tyrance sasuke

Brady

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What kind of story? Give me some details.
It's called the Light Bringer Series.

It's based around a young kid who's caught in a world where God goes absent and Angels take it upon themselves to guide humanity, but they can't come to an agreement and align themselves with different peoples across the globe. Some tribes do and do not possess the DNA of their Celestial guardian Angel, but I haven't covered everything yet.

It's based around my fascination of Yahweh going to battle with the Israelites.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

It's based around a young kid who's caught in a world where God goes absent and Angels take it upon themselves to guide humanity, but they can't come to an agreement and align themselves with different peoples across the globe. Some tribes do and do not possess the DNA of their Celestial guardian Angel, but I haven't covered everything yet.

Well I'm very honored. lol

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,800๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

Seems like an interesting story premise

OT I don't think there's nothing wrong with putting yourself in the story but are you writing this for yourself or for others to read, if you want as many possible people to like it you might consider writing from a marketing perspective. But if you want to tell s story near and dear to you keep it like it is and whoever likes it likes it

Reactions: Cresee

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,186๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You are the type of guy to write a self-insert, lol.

Reminds me a bit about Platinum End but seems different enough. Sounds good.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

Interesting... Well, good luck with that.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
703๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I like the concept of god going AFK and angels trying to redirect humanity, but the part about angels leading tribes of people that have their celestial DNA sounds like an allegory for the black isrealites.

What kind of genre and tone are you going for?

samui333

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You can do it, if you are good at writing essays. I can not say that I am talented writer, because my essays not so perfect. Recently I decided to stop write essays. I checked one writing service where professional writers do that better than me.