I want to create my own manga but i cannot draw well,what do i do?

Uchiha Jin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title explains itself but I was wondering if anybody else has this problem or has anyone with little to no artistic ability created a manga and is proud of it?

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The title explains itself but I was wondering if anybody else has this problem or has anyone with little to no artistic ability created a manga and is proud of it?
Try writing a story first. Any manga is worthless without a good plot. Onepunchman is a good example - the art was terrible in the beginning as the author literally couldn't draw, but the plot made some artists notice him and his work and now you can see how popular it is.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take a lesson from the comic world, get an artist. If you're a writer, write the story and find someone to draw it out, if you're an artist create the characters and find someone who can tell a story. Also look at HxH people put up with it's bad art at times because the story was interesting.