Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sadaraa is sasukarins child,
Remember when sakura voice actress complained to ask kistomo to show us how ss will happen I bet in boruto movie they will show ss happening,
Anyway back to topic is abvious sadarra is sasukarins child , the first chpt and if u guys bring this latest comment by sakura "dear husband and darling daughter" well just remember this sakura who photoshopped all the photos in the house, also to sakura sadaraa will always be herdaughter cause she raised her :)
Anyway sadarra is op half uchiha and half uzamki

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have no idea why people seem to think that - if your mom has glasses - the kid must have glasses

that's retarded xD
Its not retired, u know whats retired u (us) finding out that our mother having photoshopped photos and pic of women that look similar to us

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome back and my hopes of Sarada being Karin's daughter went down the sewer. :|
Thanks,
Did u see sasuke being happy seeing sakura? Nope he didnt give two shit also its obvious karin is the mother I mean her photo was hidden behind another photo sadarra seems nothing like sakura in anyway

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi there.

I do actually. It makes much more sense at this point. I feel as though Sakura did this marriage by force. Sasuke never loved her in return. That is why he has been busy cheating on Sakura with Karin.
I dont even think there married remember kisomto said he will try to show how ss will happen in the next movie, yep its obvious sasuke had sadarra with karin, or sadarra was sk expirement sasuke handed sadarra over to sakura as she will have better live photo of karin to sakura
Thats explains why sadarra has no birth cert

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont even think there married remember kisomto said he will try to show how ss will happen in the next movie, yep its obvious sasuke had sadarra with karin, or sadarra was sk expirement sasuke handed sadarra over to sakura as she will have better live photo of karin to sakura
Thats explains why sadarra has no birth cert
I agree.