i want in generation's..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*spelling sorry
i want NARUTO& SHIPPUDEN MUSIC anbu itachi & kakashi anbu oro,perv sage, stunade,hanzo, nagato full strength, yahiko 3sannin younger 3rd raikage 3rd hokage, story walk around all villages like storm 1 clashes, button mash 4 special justu, shishui uchiha...*spelling* um...iruka.., more jutsu 4 every1! like ultimate ninja 3 (ps2) little itachi with sharingan& fire style techniques ..anbu itachi with tsokoyumi ms like ultimate ninja 3 and a akatski itachi with amataratsu& susanno..more customes 4 every1 bvetter faster fighting gameplay& subsitution konohamaru older. kushina uzamaki, kakashi dad niji's dad hinata's dad ino.shika.chos parents shino's dad,zetzu all swordsman of the mist..gara's dad madara edi tenso ems&reninnigan,izuna uchiha, tobi sharingan& reninngan all jinchuriki and biju mode, so6p o.0? or about him more hmm that seems about right.sasuke's dad..:D
yes what do yall think oops rong section my bad...

Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Every character is going to be in naruto generations so your in luck :) I dont know about music but characters are a definete soo - Masked madara , Overpowered kabuto , 1st hokage , 2nd hokage , 4th hokage , hiruzen , all the others.. erm new combos ECT... new ultimates and a hell of a good new fking story line!!!! :D

PS - not sure about izuna or So6p / tailed demons 1-7.

Naruto Uzumaki (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (One-Tailed Form), (Four-Tailed Form), (Nine-Tails Chakra Mode) also Part II Naruto playable in Sage Mode form and Hokage costume (Six-Tailed Form)
Sasuke Uchiha (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Curse Mark Mode) and Chūnin Exam Outfit (Sharingan); playable with Taka outfit (Susano'o), White Hebi outfit and Black Hebi outfit (Curse Mark Mode); Akatsuki cloak (Mangekyō Sharingan)
Sakura Haruno (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Inner Sakura)
Kakashi Hatake (Mangekyō Sharingan Mode), also playable as Young Kakashi (White Fang Mode)
Sai
Yamato
Shikamaru Nara (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Flak Jacket)
Ino Yamanaka (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Inner Ino)
Chōji Akimichi (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Expansion Mode)
Asuma Sarutobi
Kiba Inuzuka (Playable in Part I and Part II versions)
Shino Aburame (Playable in Part I and Part II versions)
Hinata Hyūga (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Byakugan Mode, Twin Lion Fists Mode)
Neji Hyūga (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Byakugan Mode)
Rock Lee (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Eight Gates Mode)
Tenten (Playable in Part I and Part II versions)
Might Guy (Eight Gates Mode)
Tsunade
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Minato Namikaze (Playable with Flak Jacket and Hokage costume) (Yellow Flash Mode)
Obito Uchiha (Sharingan Mode)
Hashirama Senju
Tobirama Senju
Gaara (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Sasuke Retrieval Arc outfit)
Temari (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Sasuke Retrieval Arc outfit and Kage Summit Arc Outfit)
Kankurō (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Sasuke Retrieval Arc outfit and Kage Summit Arc Outfit with Scorpion Puppet)
Chiyo (Chikamatsu Ten Puppets)
Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi
Kimimaro (Curse Mark Mode)
Itachi Uchiha (Susano'o)
Kisame Hoshigaki (Samehada Fusion Mode)
Deidara (C2 Dragon Mode)
Sasori (Scorpion)
Hidan (Jashin Ritual Mode)
Kakuzu (Earth Grudge Fear)
Tobi (Sharingan Mode)
Pain
Konan (Angel Mode)
Karin
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Jūgo (Curse Mark Mode)
Haku
Zabuza Momochi (Demon Mode)
Killer B (Full Eight-Tails Mode)
A (Lightning Release Armour)
Ōnoki
Mei Terumī
Danzō Shimura

There all the main ones.

Here are support characters -

Tayuya
Kidōmaru
Jirōbō
Sakon and Ukon

Torune
Akatsuchi
Ao
Chōjūrō
Kurotsuchi
Darui
C
Anko Mitarashi
Shizune
Kurenai Yūhi

Source -

Last edited:
Reactions: Kianto

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the characters youve said you wanted Have never been in a fight or we have never seen them so there would be nothing to work with when creating the characters moves.

Characters from the war wont be there cause this is only Storm 2.5 and the story ends when Naruto and Sasuke fight after Sasuke kills Danzou.

Last edited:

NarutoSensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Characters:All new characters + old and uchiha madara(edo tensei)
and kakashi zabuzas sword
moves:all moves that are in the manga including madaras meteor thing.
story:
it could start off in the past when tobi appears during narutos birth. And just as minato is about to beat him tobi sends them all back forward in time in order to meet his future self. And all the other characters get scattered across the narutoverse and the two narutos (young and older) meet and have to go and save the younger narutos friends and what not. and after they all meet they decide to see which generation is better and the have an all out sparring match. Thats when tobi meets madara and they set up a plan to eradicate the younger generation of naruto characters in order to stop the more powerful older ones from ever existing.
jutsu:all fan favorites plus a secret jutsu that can only be unlocked after defeating madara.
support moves:Instead of just the plain old team ultimate move you have this little button pressing session that allows you to choose which move you want your support character to do.
type of fighting style:Normal
but taijutsu moves shpould be insanely fast.

Kianto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Every character is going to be in naruto generations so your in luck :) I dont know about music but characters are a definete soo - Masked madara , Overpowered kabuto , 1st hokage , 2nd hokage , 4th hokage , hiruzen , all the others.. erm new combos ECT... new ultimates and a hell of a good new fking story line!!!! :D

PS - not sure about izuna or So6p / tailed demons 1-7.

Naruto Uzumaki (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (One-Tailed Form), (Four-Tailed Form), (Nine-Tails Chakra Mode) also Part II Naruto playable in Sage Mode form and Hokage costume (Six-Tailed Form)
Sasuke Uchiha (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Curse Mark Mode) and Chūnin Exam Outfit (Sharingan); playable with Taka outfit (Susano'o), White Hebi outfit and Black Hebi outfit (Curse Mark Mode); Akatsuki cloak (Mangekyō Sharingan)
Sakura Haruno (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Inner Sakura)
Kakashi Hatake (Mangekyō Sharingan Mode), also playable as Young Kakashi (White Fang Mode)
Sai
Yamato
Shikamaru Nara (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Flak Jacket)
Ino Yamanaka (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Inner Ino)
Chōji Akimichi (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Expansion Mode)
Asuma Sarutobi
Kiba Inuzuka (Playable in Part I and Part II versions)
Shino Aburame (Playable in Part I and Part II versions)
Hinata Hyūga (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Byakugan Mode, Twin Lion Fists Mode)
Neji Hyūga (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Byakugan Mode)
Rock Lee (Playable in Part I and Part II versions) (Eight Gates Mode)
Tenten (Playable in Part I and Part II versions)
Might Guy (Eight Gates Mode)
Tsunade
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Minato Namikaze (Playable with Flak Jacket and Hokage costume) (Yellow Flash Mode)
Obito Uchiha (Sharingan Mode)
Hashirama Senju
Tobirama Senju
Gaara (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Sasuke Retrieval Arc outfit)
Temari (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Sasuke Retrieval Arc outfit and Kage Summit Arc Outfit)
Kankurō (Playable in Part I and Part II versions, also in Part I with Sasuke Retrieval Arc outfit and Kage Summit Arc Outfit with Scorpion Puppet)
Chiyo (Chikamatsu Ten Puppets)
Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi
Kimimaro (Curse Mark Mode)
Itachi Uchiha (Susano'o)
Kisame Hoshigaki (Samehada Fusion Mode)
Deidara (C2 Dragon Mode)
Sasori (Scorpion)
Hidan (Jashin Ritual Mode)
Kakuzu (Earth Grudge Fear)
Tobi (Sharingan Mode)
Pain