I Voted For Trump In 2016. Ask me anything.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: I Voted For Drump In 2016. Ask me anything.

Why did you personally vote for him?
Trump was for the most part a self funded candidate and owed no favors to anyone. He beat several establishment figures in the primaries and called things like he saw them. I am also very pro 2nd amendment and I didn't trust Clinton to not restrict firearms.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Trump was for the most part a self funded candidate and owed no favors to anyone. He beat several establishment figures in the primaries and called things like he saw them. I am also very pro 2nd amendment and I didn't trust Clinton to not restrict firearms.
No political knowledge, please delete yourself dude, ma'am, whatever the hell u are

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So you trust a trump presidency with the extreme far right having complete control of the house the Senate and supreme court. Trump has said in presidential election speech he wants to bring all Americans together, but his campaigns has been based on pandering to extreme far right and marginalizing huge segments of the population.

And how can you not see he's telling you guys what you want to hear like any other politican he just doesn't have to be pc about it since he isn't backed by anyone and really has nothing to lose. Also everything about him screams rich scumbag who doesn't give a fucc about you. Also do you not find trumps birther shit with Obama @$$holish in the least.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Owed no favors? Except to his own business and its interests which, uh did the funding. You don't think they'll be a conflict of interest when he has to choose between what's good for his country and whats good for his own business?

So you wanna live in a country where some random messed up f.uck can hold you hostage , rape your family, loot them and then leave ?? Interesting.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why did you basically vote to stop WWIII between the US and Russia happening? Don't you want to see the world burn down? I mean, Putin's advisers literally said that WWIII would've occurred if Clinton had come to power!

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Do you think he'll bring about great and positive change to our precious country? Or do you believe he will bring about great destruction? I ask because he seemed very serious, composed and more mature than usual in his beautifully eloquent victory speech.