I thought Sakura was the most hated character

therecexy

Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can someone explain why and how Sakura becomed so popular and now even Sasuke simping for her?
She was the most hated Naruto's character.
Hinata was the most popular character in Japan. How this is possible? What happened in these years?

You must be registered for see images

[/url

Radice

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata only becomed more popular than Sakura after fake confession.
After the Ending Sakura easily suparssed her.
The world and Japan is way bigger than internet zoomers who hates Sakura.
Kishimoto always knew Sakura/Sasuke = Sucess.

But Boruto manga destroyed everything in the franchise.
They just need to cancel Boruto,bring OG characters and Uchihas again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchihaa Sasuke

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well he married and had a kid with her back in 2014. We're just seeing more of their relationship now.

That poll isn't an accurate representation of popularity. Since the winner gets a spin-off manga many voted based on that. Otherwise Shisui & especially Sakumo wouldn't be so high.

The Sakura hate has always been exaggerated. Personally I was mainly neutral if not liking her. I don't see where you get the impression Hinata was ever the most popular. Doubt she'd be ahead of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, & Itachi.

Last edited:

therecexy

Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he married and had a kid with her back in 2014. We're just seeing more of their relationship now.

That poll isn't an accurate representation of popularity. Since the winner gets a spin-off manga many voted based on that. Otherwise Shisui & especially Sakumo wouldn't be so high.

The Sakura hate has always been exaggerated. Personally I was mainly neutral if not liking her. I don't see where you get the impression Hinata was ever the most popular. Doubt she'd be ahead of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, & Itachi.

I always thought Hinata was more popular than Sakura. Hinata always was the most popular female character. Kishimoto even said this is in a interview. He didn't introduce Sakura's parents because she wans't popular.
Hinata gained a movie!

I saw the japonese poll. Minato/Shisui and Sakumo aren't ranked in Japan.Sakura is still in TOP 3 there. She was ahead of Sasuke and Naruto. it's crazy!

How the hell Sakura have so many products sold out and favorite scenes in Japan?
Sasuke-Sakura scene in TOP 3. A Sakura scene is ahead from multiples epics scenes like Hinata's declaration, Konoha destruction, Asuma's death, Madara-Hashirama, Naruto/Minato goodbye, Rin death etc.

i really don't undertand what happened in these years.
Enter in the the Uchiha Clan and marrying Sasuke made some miracle in Sakura's popularity?
Sakura stealed Sasuke fans? God even Sasuke fans are defeding her now.

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many years later, many new fans.

Perhaps this generation also sympathises with the public hatred thing since they are out of touch with most traditional systems.