mikebote
Member
19 posts
2 reactions
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2014
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 2
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
I think we already forgot about the white Zetsu that envelopes Yamato before the infinite tsukoyomi was casted.
Any thoughts about him? Also what will be the use of sage tools?
I think swirl Zetsu will envelope Madara so that Madara can use sage techniques again? Why I say so?
Uchiha power (DNA) + Senju Power (DNA) will result to SO6P powers.
The only doubt that I have in mind was this; do you think Madara has still his rinnegan or some eye powers?
I think the war is not yet done.
Any thoughts or correction to my opinion guys? This is my second time here so be gentle to me. You can correct me if I'm wrong but please in a good way
Sorry for the wrong grammar and wrong wrong spelling
Last edited: