Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Boruto is a great series the sequel to Naruto could have been a disaster but its actually quite good on its own. The only complaint I have is that its not much depth to the characters of the new generation. Mitsuki, Sarada, and the Shin all could be mains in their own series and its kind of a waste not to give these characters more spotlight. I say that because they are all seeking identity in different ways. Mitsuki wants to learn to be human. Sarada wants to learn more of her clan history and the Shin are a little bit of both of them with an emphasis on genetics. So I was thinking that condensing all of those storylines including Boruto's into a novel could actually rival Naruto.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto being a novel instead of a manga would only decrease its popularity. The strong point of Shounen like this has never been in the writing itself, so it wouldn't even be worth reading. It's supposed to be full of hype and entertaining, so throwing it into a novel, the universal thought that comes to mind when thinking of boring, is just counterproductive.