I think Naruto never lost against Sasuke, he is rather definitely stronger than him

madara7uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,

I have hear many comparison between Naruto and Sasuke. Since we have nothing to
do right now, I would like to discuss this subject. According to my understanding of the
philosophy of Naruto, I claim:

Naruto never lost a battle to Sasuke, especially in the Final Valley

The reason is simple. Naruto's goal there was to bring Sasuke back. He was willing to break
him down to peaces but not to kill him. But After a moment in the battle, he notice that
1) He could not bring him unless he reduced him to invalidity, or kill him.
2) Even if he could bring him back, Sasuke was already deep in the darkness. If you watch
the battle again, you will see Naruto spent all the fight in testing the level of hatred in
Sasuke's heart, and how far Sasuke had decided to go.

Then after Naruto drawn his conclusion, he decide to leave a mark on Sasuke. He decided to
show him that he (naruto) was even stronger than Sasuke. That is why in the last confrontation,
Naruto chose to put a crack on Sasuke's forehead protector rather that to hit a vital point. indeed
Naruto Rasengan ( and even mixed with the Kyuubi chakra) is stronger than Chidori.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yh, i think it was a tie, coz sasuke flinched even when he had the chance to kill naruto indicating they both were out of chakra

Ambriel

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever Naruto's reasons were, he lost. He did get serious by the way.
;)Nope, Him being seriously would have let kyuuby controled him 100%. Remember what jman said when he fought naruto tails? he stated if the second tail comes out and Naruto anger is too much he lose his mind which mean=epicness.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys,

I have hear many comparison between Naruto and Sasuke. Since we have nothing to
do right now, I would like to discuss this subject. According to my understanding of the
philosophy of Naruto, I claim:

Naruto never lost a battle to Sasuke, especially in the Final Valley

The reason is simple. Naruto's goal there was to bring Sasuke back. He was willing to break
him down to peaces but not to kill him. But After a moment in the battle, he notice that
1) He could not bring him unless he reduced him to invalidity, or kill him.
2) Even if he could bring him back, Sasuke was already deep in the darkness. If you watch
the battle again, you will see Naruto spent all the fight in testing the level of hatred in
Sasuke's heart, and how far Sasuke had decided to go.

Then after Naruto drawn his conclusion, he decide to leave a mark on Sasuke. He decided to
show him that he (naruto) was even stronger than Sasuke. That is why in the last confrontation,
Naruto chose to put a crack on Sasuke's forehead protector rather that to hit a vital point. indeed
Naruto Rasengan ( and even mixed with the Kyuubi chakra) is stronger than Chidori.
I agree with you 100%...

Naruto scratching Sasuke's forehead protector was intentional.... that was Naruto's INTENDED target and he did so to send a message...
1. Sasuke said during the fight that "you wont be able to put a single scratch on my forehead protector" By deliberately doing so Naruto sent so many messages: He proved his equality to sasuke, showed that he didnt want to KILL his comrade because he still cared for him as a friend.
But Mostly, because Sasuke went for a lethal strike and Naruto intentionally didnt, He sent the message "I AM BETTER THAN YOU". This obviously Got to Sasuke because he then doesn't kill him... despite knowing it would grant him power.
2. The symbol for Missing-Nin in Naruto is the single slash through the forehead protector. Naruto Branded Sasuke...
Mission Accomplished...

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey sasuke fanboy look
You must be registered for see images

Now you see? Naruto only wanted to win the bet in marking his headband :D
Also note... that although Sasuke connects, In the next few scenes/chapter There is no puncture in Naruto's chest or clothes... indicating that Sasuke's last jutsu failed...

In the final impact... Naruto didnt get marked at all... no scar... not a scratch...
Naruto at least left a mark...

Ambriel

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey sasuke fanboy look
You must be registered for see images

Now you see? Naruto only wanted to win the bet in marking his headband :D
Stil doesnt change the fact he got owned

Silly Sasugay fangirl... If Sasuke had won, Naruto would be dead and the series would be over... Womp Womp...
Sasuke did win, he didnt wanna kill naruto so he let him live

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think this is correct I'm sorry to all sasuke fanboys but naruto was really seeing just how much sasuke wanted the darkness. In the end Naruto chose not to hurt him but to wait so he could get stronger and let sasuke see what the darkness feels like. Naruto is the greatest friend in the world cause in the end he let sasuke choose his own path. But he will save him. And honestly sasuke kinda let him live which made naruto know that sasuke would change someday and that they will always have that connection.

Last edited:

cmilius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You only know that now, that he never lost to sasuke, where were wen they fought couldn't you see that he could have kill sasuke but sasuke wanted to kill him but couldn't cause of pain and damage that he got from the beating he got while fighting the idiot naruto, and the fight the idiot naruto fought wasn't to kill sasuke but bringing himback without blood dripping from him and idiot naruto wasn't even serious at first but realize that to bring him he has to break some of his bones, thats the reason sasuke couldn't kill himdue to him can't hold his hand while creating the chidori and didn't have chakra to do so, and last was in a total pain due to his harm that almost broken from the fox chakrashroud. you realize now that sasuke didn't and couldn't beat the idiotic naruto.