Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Owwkeii...
sounds like lowkey....becarfoll what come from ur mouth..
Post automatically merged:

wait i swear i thought teh title i read was u and kishimoto....wtf tute im no gay..i like women...

i wanna marry nice girl from usa or norway or sweden and make beautifull family with her...

<---- click here | Discord: jonnytdubz#6395 | PSN: Sesshomaru360 | Gamertag: SpeedDemona350

premfektion@ u 4got to give us teh passwords..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sounds like lowkey....becarfoll what come from ur mouth..

wait i swear i thought teh title i read was u and kishimoto....wtf tute im no gay..i like women...

i wanna marry nice girl from usa or norway or sweden and make beautifull family with her...

<---- click here | Discord: jonnytdubz#6395 | PSN: Sesshomaru360 | Gamertag: SpeedDemona350

premfektion@ u 4got to give us teh passwords..
If I met Kishimoto I would ask him about Tobidara.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I met Kishimoto I would ask him about Tobidara.
i know youtube friend who went to comicon when kishimoto was there..and i told my friend to tell kishi about tobidara...

kishimoto was surrounded by many fans making it hard for my friend to approache him....

so my friend didn't know to speak japanese so he started jumping and waving to kishi and screaming "KISHIMOTO TOBI MYSTERY IS NOT OVER!!!" PLZ TELL ME IM RIGHT"...

kishimoto noticed my friend but didn't understood well english...

then my friend mixed his english with sign language...he was pointing at his right arm( meaning obito zetsu arm that was destroyed by naroto rasengan it revealed human flesh and that was tobidara aka second madara)..."KISHIMOTO!!!

Ude... Niku...it's TOBIDARA NOT OBITO!!!!!!"..kishimoto then froze :oops:..but then smiled to my friend and gave him a thumbs up (y) ..