I think Kishi liked to doodle in chemistry class....

Gingin

Member
49 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For a while now I have been wondering why the Sharingan, especially Sasuke's, looked so familiar then it occured to me just where I had seen that type of design before. I googled Atoms with three electrons and clicked on the images. Quite interesting some of those diagrams. Sorry that I'm not good with links, but hopefully some of the more adventurous among you will google it too...like I said, I think Kishi doodled in chemisrty class and his doodling ultimately gave rise to the Uchiha clan's "Atomic Eyes".
 

UncleSi

Member
436 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
436
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yeah we are going to need some links we are lazy...or atleast I am but i see what your saying its a good thoughtxd
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you've never heard of a pinwheel have you?
 
171 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^^^ have you heard of its just his imagination making it
 

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
20,117 posts 1,198 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
20,117
Reaction score
1,198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I get what you mean xd
You must be registered for see images
 

TheWillofFire

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,421 posts 61 reactions
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
1,421
Reaction score
61
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea sasukes MS is "out if this world"
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke's MS maybe, but a regular Sharingan is based on what is called tomoe.
 

Stark

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,922 posts 1,206 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
16,922
Reaction score
1,206
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Gingin

Member
49 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you 6 Paths that is exactly what I meant:)
vVTensaZangetsuVv an artist can certainly be inspired by images he has been exposed to and use them as fuel for his imagination:)
and Okami the Butcher I think its pretty safe to say I was playing with pinwheels long before you were born:)
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you 6 Paths that is exactly what I meant:)
vVTensaZangetsuVv an artist can certainly be inspired by images he has been exposed to and use them as fuel for his imagination:)
and Okami the Butcher I think its pretty safe to say I was playing with pinwheels long before you were born:)

so before 17 years 11 months and 6 days?
 

somniferous

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
711 posts 69 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
69
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you 6 Paths that is exactly what I meant:)
vVTensaZangetsuVv an artist can certainly be inspired by images he has been exposed to and use them as fuel for his imagination:)
and Okami the Butcher I think its pretty safe to say I was playing with pinwheels long before you were born:)

Pinwheels taste good...
 

Gingin

Member
49 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a daughter who turned 26 last fall...I'd have to say yes. To me 17 years 11 months and 6 days is very young and I wish I could be so again, knowing what I know now. I was just your age in January of 1972. So, its not just 12 year olds who read and enjoy this manga, some times it people old enough to be your mother...or your grandmother:)
 
Top