Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More specifically hybrid clans like boruto whose uzumaki and hyuga.

Some reasons I think that is the back emblem we see that denotes clan affiliation which see jigen has too which I think is an ancient clan member.

We see trait if its clan that they shave the sides the of there hair. Also think jigen when looking for people looked people special traits seemed he was looking for kids thinking people that ads younger are more compatible with karma and I think he was looking for hagoromo clan members.

My personal guess that kawakii is a jugo clan member with some uchiha blood. Why I think this is for one we see jugo rocking that saved hair look like kawakii, seems body morphing is key trait of kawakii fighting style. Also his name suggest his element is fighter so can see him doing boosters like jugo and delta. Also think neo team 7 will be also neo team hawk with members sharing abilities from them we know boruto will take after sasuke mitsuki likely given suigetsu ability sarada been given parallels to karin and might also get her chakra vitality. So I think kawakii as jugo will complete the set.

Why I think hes also uchiha blood is besides the hair you might be thinking jugo hair is orange but that means nothing jugo clan could be like senju with diverse appearance. Also jugo clan is said to be in cave ryuchi which seems to be in outskirts of land of fire which kawakii seems to be from. And why think uchiha besides boruto being a hybrid think he will get a dojutsu that will rival jougan which will be the jagan I think jougan just upgraded byakugan and kawakii will have sharingan equivalent to borutos jougan.
Post automatically merged:

Also add kawakii similarity to jugo is we see in timeskip that he really tall stature like him I'm calling this now end part 1 fight revival curse seal verse bijuu mode fight which I think boruto has

Last edited:
Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight aight 👍 the Jugo/Kawaki thing is interesting I have considered it myself but I don't think his backstory is that deep. I do like that you have ryuchi cave in mind. I think that is going to be an important place for the new team 7. A jugo vs Kawaki fight may reveal some secrets about Amado's research but I don't see him having a clan affiliation. He will probably have Ishiki's dojutsu whether it is a Jagan or not I don't know

Reactions: Sagebee