Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason I think this is I think each of the 4 kagune types will produce 4 ghouls based off the 4 holy beasts the dragon the bird the tiger and turtle.

Kaneki is already associated with the dragon and his kagune type is special because it allows for exceptional regeneration snakes are associated with longevity.

The other 3 kagune can be associated with these beasts aswell ukaku types give wings like a bird, koukou types give strong armor like a turtle and bikaku types are like tails and give great speed.

The reason I think juuzou will be a one eyed ghoul is I think the pattern will be for one people that were investigators at one point, they were tortured and I'm not completely sure about this last one but they adopt a habit they do with there hand like kaneki got from Jason.

Kaneki and takizawa are both noted as successes as artificial one eyed ghouls the only ones of their kagune types. Both were investigators, both were tortured and from it gained a habit with their hands. And before being ghouls they were pretty weak people.

Juuzou fits all these qualifications, also it's fitting he has the kagune type bikaku of big madam the person who turned him into what he was. I'm thinking kamishiro will be used to make him a one eyed ghoul. He even jokes becoming a ghoul in ch 128.

And possibly the fourth perfect one eyed ghoul of the koukou type I think mutsuki makes sense because in part she hold resent to touka for taking the man she loves so she takes the other man she loves her dad and become an artificial ghoul from him. She guys the categories as mentioned she was tortured was an investigator.

I don't know what the end game with them will be but I think 4 perfect artificial ghouls of each type will exist going by the monikers dragon, bird or phoenix, turtle and tiger.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An extension of this theory is.

I think each of these one eyed ghouls will have a relationship with each blood type so we know what each ghoul blood line can produce.

Kaneki with touka with a one eyed ghoul and full ghoul.

Takizawa and akira with a one eyed ghoul and human

And lastly juuzou and mutsuki with two one eyed ghoul offspring and as a one eyed ghoul juuzou will have his junk back. Also this relationship makes sense juuzou taught her with her blades he can understand the trauma and torture she went through and both have gender issues.

Also relating to there's being 4 one eyed ghouls associated 4 holy beasts there's technically 5 there's two dragons and we see furuta as of the same Laguna type as kaneki.