I think borutos talents with chakra control might come from his mom's hamura chakra

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We see borutos exceptional when it comes to chakra control learning 3 elements in short span of time also learning the rasengan with one hand in short span of time and creating the vanishing rasengan by subconsciously adding wind element to it

Not to much is known about hamura chakra but my theory it's a yin body chakra and with yin release it deals with chakra control and shaping

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Novel and it pointed towards Hyuga lineage. Hinabae will soon be here with the quote
Always. :ilu:

“Teamwork and will-power are precious things for a shinobi!” Naruto said, “Cooperating as three people in training as well is…”
“Even if I don’t do any training, I can already make three Kage Bunshin, and Wind Release and Lightning Release, and lately Water Release too!”
These were facts.
Uzumaki Boruto was a prodigy.
If he tried something, he could do it.
A lot of people said that while there were the large chakra reserves he’d inherited from his father, it was probably the Hyuuga blood he’d inherited from his mother Hinata. The Hyuuga were Konoha’s most renowned clan. It wasn’t strange for that kind of genius to manifest from the blood of the Hyuuga’s lady Hinata.

Byakugan Princess genes FTW :hooray:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What did Shiki say fam?

DB just said that Boruto has a natural talent for ninjutsu. But the Novel isn't canon in my book.
Indra... the novel is basically 99% like the movie ( just adding the characters thought ). Not to mention it's written by Kodachi who is writing the manga, the fact he is talented/prodigy come from his Hyuga lineage ( thanks the Byakugan Princess ). I don't see why the manga writer words wouldn't be considered canon.. :hyper:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra... the novel is basically 99% like the movie ( just adding the characters thought ). Not to mention it's written by Kodachi who is writing the manga, the fact he is talented/prodigy come from his Hyuga lineage ( thanks the Byakugan Princess ). I don't see why the manga writer words wouldn't be considered canon.. :hyper:
Kodachi wasn't the author of Boruto until a year after the Novel was released.

Plus, that's not true. The Novel has large contrasts to the Movie, even in the smaller details. For example, Boruto didn't cheat in most of his matches, but he does in the Canon version.

Doesn't make it canon tho just because Ukyo wrote that. He didn't include in the Manga, so that's my basis.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kodachi wasn't the author of Boruto until a year after the Novel was released.
Yes.. but he is the writer now so I don't see the problem?

Plus, that's not true. The Novel has large contrasts to the Movie, even in the smaller details. For example, Boruto didn't cheat in most of his matches, but he does in the Canon version.
The plot is basically the same..

Doesn't make it canon tho just because Ukyo wrote that. He didn't include in the Manga, so that's my basis.
so you are saying his talent come out of his ass? ( another reason to bash the character ) but when the writer give you a actual reason which is his HYUGA LINEAGE you ignore it, right :hmm:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.. but he is the writer now so I don't see the problem?
It was made before he was the official writer. Unless you wanna count his other project as canon too?

Hinabae;21508963The plot is basically the same..[/QUOTE said:
It's the same and different. He changed a lot if you read it tho

Hinabae;21508963so you are saying his talent come out of his ass? ( another reason to bash the character ) but when the writer give you a actual reason which is his [B said:
HYUGA LINEAGE[/B] you ignore it, right :hmm:
Talent can come from anywhere, but it's not stated officially.

Movie DB just says he's talented. Gotta wait for a real explanation

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was made before he was the official writer. Unless you wanna count his other project as canon too?
Kodachi wrote the Novel and he is the manga writer. I don't see why Kodachi would go against his idea?

Obv. Talent can come from anywhere, but it's not stated.

Movie DB just says he's talented. Gotta wait for a real explanation
The manga writer explanation is already perfect ; It was probably the Hyuuga blood he’d inherited from his mother Hinata. The Hyuuga were Konoha’s most renowned clan. It wasn’t strange for that kind of genius to manifest from the blood of the Hyuuga’s lady Hinata.

Indra you better put more respect in the almighty Hyuga Clan, never forget his mother genes play a big part on the Jougan. If Boruto is so great, it's because of her. Don't forget where he come from :win:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kodachi wrote the Novel and he is the manga writer. I don't see why Kodachi would go against his idea?
He never implemented all of his "ideas" in canon, so why is this different?

The manga writer explanation is already perfect ; It was probably the Hyuuga blood he’d inherited from his mother Hinata. The Hyuuga were Konoha’s most renowned clan. It wasn’t strange for that kind of genius to manifest from the blood of the Hyuuga’s lady Hinata.

Indra you better put more respect in the almighty Hyuga Clan, never forget his mother genes play a big part on the Jougan. If Boruto is so great, it's because of her. Don't forget where he come from :win:
Just wait for an official confirmation first. Sasuke already explained why Boruto was talented in the Manga, but he never claimed it was anything to do with genetics officially.

The Hokage office scene for reference. Just saying these dudes change stuff constantly.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He never implemented all of his "ideas" in canon, so why is this different?
because it's actually logical?

Just wait for an official confirmation first. Sasuke already explained why Boruto was talented in the Manga, but he never claimed it was anything to do with genetics officially.

The Hokage office scene for reference. Just saying these dudes change stuff constantly.
Except the Quote about him being a prodigy because of his Hyuga Lineage is from the writer ( I mean it's not a character saying that ), I think Kodachi know more than we do.