Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For one kishi said he planned on giving it to him. Also boruto currently can't activate his jougan at will we see in the time skip he has his eyes closed. I think him having a byakugan is the key to using his jougan.

CreativeSeun

Kin
14💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kind of doubt as Kishimoto has already given Himawari her byakugan but gave Boruto something special, the Jougan, and I think the reason for the Jougan is to give an upgrade to the byakugan like Renningan to sharingan, although we have seen Tesengan and its yet to be fully explained and shown in it's full glory. My opinion tho.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kind of doubt as Kishimoto has already given Himawari her byakugan but gave Boruto something special, the Jougan, and I think the reason for the Jougan is to give an upgrade to the byakugan like Renningan to sharingan, although we have seen Tesengan and its yet to be fully explained and shown in it's full glory. My opinion tho.
Honest question. Is Tenseigan canon?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honest question. Is Tenseigan canon?
50/50 an example of filler, Naruto knew the shadow clone Jutsu from the onset when we know he learnt it in the academy. If Kishi pit the stamp of canoness on it we can be sure it was to placate the fans. Btw the Jogan wasn't given by Kishi it was ass pulled out of thin air by the new author.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sage of Doujutsu
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the Jougan is part Jigen's dojutsu (dark byakugan?) and part normal byakugan and he can switch between the two
Interesting take on it...
Post automatically merged:

50/50 an example of filler, Naruto knew the shadow clone Jutsu from the onset when we know he learnt it in the academy. If Kishi pit the stamp of canoness on it we can be sure it was to placate the fans. Btw the Jogan wasn't given by Kishi it was ass pulled out of thin air by the new author.
So no?
Post automatically merged:

Yes. The Last is a cannon movie and Toneri even appears in Boruto. One of the staff members even directly referenced tenseigan when talking about Boruto's eye.
Awesome thanks for helping me clear that up

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perhaps the Jogan is the like to the byakugan what MS is like to the sharingan. I'm hoping he does get it though. Just gives more variety, and that's always good.​