Shade Dracova

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Due to a lack of time I will be speeding up this training process)

Shade gives Teno a large black rock so heavy that it pulls Teno to the ground. "Circulate your from either hand into the the rock and out to the other hand" Shade says calmly. By doing the Teno makes the rock become a lot lighter. Teno gives Shade the rock back to Shade. Shade then peforms a single handseal and the rock turns into a special scythe for Teno. Shade then gives the rock to Teno. "Any questions you have about this fighting style?". (Feel free to ask now so we can straight forward train.)

Shade Dracova

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"With my fighting style we have a certain standard for users of my art. You must be very flexible, have excellent relfexes, and tolareant to pain. I have a training regime that will help you achieve all this. Please describe how you do each task and have it numbered please Do all that I tell you and you will be ready to learn to fight like a Reaper." It is listed inside this scroll" Shade said as he handed Teno a scroll with writing on it. It reads as follows

1. Limber up your body
2. Circulate chakra through your body and scythe causing your body to rush putting you in a state similar to an adrenaline rush
3. Stab yourself multiple times without passing out to create a tolernace for pain.
4. Counter the following move to improve your relfexes

Shade pounces at Teno holding his scythe in his right hand. Shade horizontally swings his scythe towards Teno in a way that the blade would be behind dean at the end of his swing. As the handle hits Teno, assuming he simply blocks the scythe Shade pulls the scythe towards himself while lunged at Teno with a strong punch cominf from his opposite hand.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I start flexing my body with greate ease, similar to a warm up, I then circulate my blood flow alongside my chakra to get things going, I then get out a kunai and stab myself several time to grow tolerance to pain.. After hours, I grow some tolerance.. I then grab my kunai and block the scytche strike.. He then looks at Shade

This shit isnt games. Lets get serious now!