[Discussion] I swear, kids today!

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen a lot of talk this week about how, "O M G! It can't end like this, that'd be sooo lame!" or..."Did you see Hago's smile! Haha he's evil!" or.."Madara isn't finished yet!"....or even..."Sasuke is going to be final villiain with Orochimaru!"

Well too bad! It's over! It's a good ending in my opinion. The fight between Sasuke and Naruto will be for fun, they won't be fighting to the death (whenever it takes place).

What more do you want from an ending anyway? I swear some of you Uchiha fanboys are the worst, do you really want to see Sasuke or Madara just kill everybody? Then the ending scene will be him standing there naked as the day he was born saying something like, "Would you fuk me? I'd fuk me..."
Because sometimes some of you have way too much of a hard on for one character...

It seems like hardly anyone is a fan of the actual manga anymore as a whole, like how all of the characters are what make the story so good. Madara, Sasuke, Hashirama, Obito, Kakashi, and Minato... none of them would be who they are without all of the other characters there as a whole to back the story up.

I think it was an awesome manga and if it ended right there with 691, would that really be so bad?

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Things with Kaguya were probably best with ending as they did, would you really want Kishi dragging out the fight? Yeah I guess seeing some more feats from Naruto and Sasuke would of been cool, but letting a fight draw out too long can ruin things as well. It's Naruto, not DBZ xD

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Things with Kaguya were probably best with ending as they did, would you really want Kishi dragging out the fight? Yeah I guess seeing some more feats from Naruto and Sasuke would of been cool, but letting a fight draw out too long can ruin things as well. It's Naruto, not DBZ xD
I meant the whole war arc had more potential, everything that was built up previously, most important the tension between Sasuke and Naruto just went to waste imo.

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so Naruto and Sasuke are still genins?

That doesn't make Genin >>> Hokages...

Naruto and Sasuke are both Hokage level ninja easily...How's that taste? I bet that just tasted stupid saying that...

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of wishing for the other Kages, they transport their souls from dimension. Whatever that means.

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Cooh I see what you're saying, but Kishi already had an arc where Naruto and Sasuke tried fighting to the death. It's not surprising that he didn't make another arc where they fought to the death. I think with Sasuke helping out and Team 7 fighting again was pretty epic, I believe I may have even gotten goosebumps when I saw them use their summons like the Sannins. It was a surprising twist and for them just to fight again would of probably seemed a lot like deja vu...

poopieface

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen a lot of talk this week about how, "O M G! It can't end like this, that'd be sooo lame!" or..."Did you see Hago's smile! Haha he's evil!" or.."Madara isn't finished yet!"....or even..."Sasuke is going to be final villiain with Orochimaru!"

Well too bad! It's over! It's a good ending in my opinion. The fight between Sasuke and Naruto will be for fun, they won't be fighting to the death (whenever it takes place).

What more do you want from an ending anyway? I swear some of you Uchiha fanboys are the worst, do you really want to see Sasuke or Madara just kill everybody? Then the ending scene will be him standing there naked as the day he was born saying something like, "Would you fuk me? I'd fuk me..."
Because sometimes some of you have way too much of a hard on for one character...

It seems like hardly anyone is a fan of the actual manga anymore as a whole, like how all of the characters are what make the story so good. Madara, Sasuke, Hashirama, Obito, Kakashi, and Minato... none of them would be who they are without all of the other characters there as a whole to back the story up.

I think it was an awesome manga and if it ended right there with 691, would that really be so bad?
In a word, yes. It would be the worst ending to pretty much any manga ever.

Kaguya's resolution is the worst. We never even got her own backstory. Why did she need an army? Why was she PART of the shinju, as BZ claimed? What is the purpose of those castles in the other dimensions?

Madara's resolution is also awful. We didn't get to see his response to having been used like a little puppet *****, just as he used everyone. He had like 6 panel's worth of death-talk. Obito got the equivalent of like 2 whole chapters if you count all the times he was saying his "last" words.

The shinobi system still needs to be reconstructed.

Sasuke is still incapable of not being an emo 13-year-old.

Everyone is in IT.

Why was Hamura forgotten by history? And why does Hagoromo have Yin and Yang, when he only had Yang as a young lad?

...like I said, if it ended here it would be the worst ending of anything ever. Even Humpty Dumpty's ending, comparatively, would be the stuff of literary genius, akin to Shakespearean tragedies and Homer's epics.

Reactions: Mikasa Hagaromo

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah Cooh I see what you're saying, but Kishi already had an arc where Naruto and Sasuke tried fighting to the death. It's not surprising that he didn't make another arc where they fought to the death. I think with Sasuke helping out and Team 7 fighting again was pretty epic, I believe I may have even gotten goosebumps when I saw them use their summons like the Sannins. It was a surprising twist and for them just to fight again would of probably seemed a lot like deja vu...
Ofc, seeing Sasuke and Naruto work together was one of the best parts in the war arc. Still I think seeing them fight each other one last time would be great. Maybe it still will happen but it doesn't look like it.
The other thing is, Kaguya was such a boring, uncharismatic, dull villain. There were so many better options for a final villain, instead Kishi decided to make a new one up. It just didn't seem right to me.

Last edited:

MrDuck

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said the manga is ending?

This arc and maybe part, sure. But I haven't seen anything to indicate this is the end of Naruto as a whole.