Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki got tits now? xD

You must be registered for see images
Mitsuki is the perfect vessel Orochimaru designed, he would possess organs to fulfil all functions. He and Boruto will be able to produce Boruto's offspring.

If we go by Boruto's love of buying and wearing Flourescent Pink Underwear, we know which way it's headed. Even Hinata was disturbed by it I can't wait for BoruMitsu to become official. :nosebleed::nosebleed:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I would like to see Bolt get some of his granpa's skills and traits. :)
Not happening - Boruto is totally different character from Minato im not even sure what do you like about this guy?

Mitsuki is the perfect vessel Orochimaru designed, he would possess organs to fulfil all functions. He and Boruto will be able to produce Boruto's offspring.

If we go by Boruto's love of buying and wearing Flourescent Pink Underwear, we know which way it's headed. Even Hinata was disturbed by it I can't wait for BoruMitsu to become official. :nosebleed::nosebleed:
you gotta be kidding bro? :lmao:

-

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why support something that is based around abuse and submission?

It shits on Sakura's character and disrespects her character entirely :|
Abuse? I dont remember Sasuke taking advantage of Sakura even once.The fact that they ended together is witness of Sakuras strngth in love. Everything Sakura is, was, did was because of Sasuke. Sasuke knew that. The fact that Sasuke had other priorities kept him away from it.But once everything was over, It was always to be. SasuSaku all the way...

:lmao:

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Abuse? I dont remember Sasuke taking advantage of Sakura even once.The fact that they ended together is witness of Sakuras strngth in love. Everything Sakura is, was, did was because of Sasuke. Sasuke knew that. The fact that Sasuke had other priorities kept him away from it.But once everything was over, It was always to be. SasuSaku all the way...

:lmao:
I know it sounds funny but it's headed that way this is a snippet from Naruto Shinden:

Boruto’s Fluorescent Pink Underwear

Here’s a little context around Boruto’s… fluorescent pink underwear:

Hinata mentions to Hanabi that Boruto, with the money he now earns from missions, started buying his own things, which has her worried. Hanabi asks what he bought (she expected it to be snacks or video games).

It was underwear.

Hanabi:Ahahahahahaha! What is this! Onee-sama, you’re worried about that!? Boruto buying his own underwear!?

Hinata:Because the color he chose, is a little off… fluorescent pink?

Hanabi:He has good tastes.

Hinata:When I peeked into his room one night,*it was shining. His butt.

Hanabi:Sounds like a firefly.

Meanwhile, Hiashi pulls out a notepad and writes something down. Hinata saw what he wrote, without using her Byakugan:

Boruto.

Likes.

Fluorescent Pink.

-pg.84

Even Hinata knows somethings up especially with the flourescent pink. What's worse is Boruto was probably walking around in those undies and no pants probably checking out his ass. Mitsuki's advances, Boruto's reciprocation and flourescent pink all point to it. It's only a matter of time before it becomes official :nosebleed::nosebleed:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ah true love who are we to stand in it's way, Boruto's florescent Pink Undies support it. I cant wait for it's official annpuncement. BoruMitsu ftw:nosebleed::nosebleed:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️