Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked it, I felt a bit frustrated watching it at times I didn't love it, but it was pretty ok, like they had some pretty cool shots and stuff, I still consider everything except ep1-6 filler, cus that's what this is, it's like boruto epilogues, it's just fan fiction.
But that being sad it wasn't as bad as people say it is.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry I suck at geography. Can only remember where Japan is.
It's fine lol.

It seems kinda american to group europe together even though we have like alot of differences in europe but mayube it's cus it's a small continent.

I will say I felt satisfied watching the movie, not as a conclusion to the skywalker saga cus the show ended with ep 6 for me, but it felt like a conclusion for this new trilogy they set up so that was nice.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
It's fine lol.

It seems kinda american to group europe together even though we have like alot of differences in europe but mayube it's cus it's a small continent.
Haha yeah. We americans kinda dumb. Even though Hawaii not supposed to be american land, but since it is, I am american and I am dumb.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha yeah. We americans kinda dumb. Even though Hawaii not supposed to be american land, but since it is, I am american and I am dumb.
No I don't mean that.

I'm pretty dumb.

But yeah, I always get confused when people say things like "that actor has a european accent", I'm like what the hell is a european accent? xD

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same on the dumb part! Haha. Also yeah, what is a european accent.
I don't know but I'm not lying someone asked that once.

I think it's funny when people from sweden speak english cus sometimes it sounds like they try to pretend to be from the UK or the US but they fail and it just sounds awful we dont have a cool accent like french people or people from africa or whatever, when they speak english it sounds cool, I can't do that.