[Discussion] I recommend checking out Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun.

DiegoMaxwell

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s a really good show and I’m so glad it finally got an anime. The anime is just like the manga. The art style is just fantastic! The voice acting is great too! The voice actor who voiced Komaeda Nagito from Danganronpa voices Hanako-kun. Everytime Hanako-kun talks, I just hear Nagito.
The plot of the show is interesting as well. It’s one of those shows that make you want to keep watching it.
The characters are interesting as well. What I like is how the main character admits that she has flaws and that looks aren’t everything. She’s not a damsel in distress and isn’t one of those characters who have the power to do anything because of their friends.
I personally enjoy characters who are realistic. I enjoy characters with realistic flaws. I like characters who get depressed and it can’t be easily fixed because of their friends. I like a character that I can relate too.

DiegoMaxwell

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s a really good show and I’m so glad it finally got an anime. The anime is just like the manga. The art style is just fantastic! The voice acting is great too! The voice actor who voiced Komaeda Nagito from Danganronpa voices Hanako-kun. Everytime Hanako-kun talks, I just hear Nagito.
The plot of the show is interesting as well. It’s one of those shows that make you want to keep watching it.
The characters are interesting as well. What I like is how the main character admits that she has flaws and that looks aren’t everything. She’s not a damsel in distress and isn’t one of those characters who have the power to do anything because of their friends.

I personally enjoy characters who are realistic. I enjoy characters with realistic flaws. I like characters who get depressed and it can’t be easily fixed because of their friends. I like a character that I can relate too.
issue solved!!