Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Look online for the correct sizes of the human body.

face is way too big and forehead is way to small.

Check out this guy here:

[video=youtube;jsgtEgKT8rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jsgtEgKT8rI[/video]

Tons of information on the web to use. hate to be blunt but just telling you how great your work is won't help you improve.

RinSwarovski

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You did fantastic on the hair, it's very well accented! What color of hair did you imagine it to be? I ask this because blonde hair is objectively the most complex hair color to draw on paper XD
That's interesting, I never really think of the colour because I focus so much on the style of the hair. By the end, I usually think brown because the shading makes it look darker.

RinSwarovski

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Look online for the correct sizes of the human body.

face is way too big and forehead is way to small.

Check out this guy here:

[video=youtube;jsgtEgKT8rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jsgtEgKT8rI[/video]

Tons of information on the web to use. hate to be blunt but just telling you how great your work is won't help you improve.
Thankyou, I'm glad you'd do that just to help me improve! I knew something was up. It's hard to tell what's wrong in your own drawing hehe :p

DeathandHealing

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm a designer and all that good stuff and when it comes to showing work I believe critiques go a long way than just endless praise. I rather be the D-bag and say it now, point them to endless resources on the web and help the artist learn so later on they can improve.

Endless praise leads to artist who think they are much better then they really are. The "pro" lvl is reachable to get to but not through self ego stroking.