Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so I'm was on Narutobase and he told me to get off. I got off and he said I'm only going on the computer if I had homework. So then he started screaming then when I was doing homework it looked like a game but it wasn't. He came behind me and slapped me 5 times so hard and my glasses flew off. So then I told him I'm not scared of him because I'm 14 and I know he's my father but I won't let him just hit me ESPICALLY for no reason. Then he started to say he was going to kick me out. So now then he started talking to my sister about Facebook cause she's on it but she does nothing wrong on it. He said some really hurtful things to her then threaten her. So my mom came she asked why we are crying then I told my mom what happened. So my mom got mad and I think she called the police. So my mom is outside talking to them and my sister is crying (many other one not the one on Facebook). I know my Mom is overreacted a bit but he just makes me unhappy and it wasn't just today. But to be honest I don't really care if he gets arrested cause I'm up to the point where I'm just done.

Santa C

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry young one, you keep on going through life, and keep the good in your heart, if things get to down come visit Santa over here at the pole and we can have a nice chat. Remember, keep smiling, HOHOHOHO!

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My poor child you have been misguided , maybe the answer you seek , have been staring at you in the face the whole time!? people are sheep , they can't lead themselves , they need to be lead buy & sell fear, but you did right in telling him you're not afraid ! you be the creator of war ! maybe you've been the answer all along , time to wake up , Wake Up ! .

Fallow The Buzzards !

You must be registered for see images

Santa C

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My poor child you have been misguided , maybe the answer you seek , have been staring at you in the face the whole time!? people are sheep , they can't lead themselves , they need to be lead buy & sell fear, but you did right in telling him you're not afraid ! you be the creator of war ! maybe you've been the answer all along , time to wake up , Wake Up ! .

Fallow The Buzzards !

You must be registered for see images

Such a nice inspirational statement young one, Santa's proud of you.

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ everyone thanks. By the way I am not trolling. My Dad took my kindle now im on my phone.

@Einstein,i am from Brooklyn,NY
@MyPower He probably
@Ramona I wanted to
@Rikerslade I wasnt crying but I saw my sister covered her head with her book and making sad crying noises and my mom was like what happened with a mad face then I started crying
@Sakura Bunny lol thank
@Scorez but the thing is I will never hit my father. If I do the things hell do to me physically

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't to be mean rude but, something is not right about all of this :yeah: that is if you're story is true.

so many things are missing from this picture so i don't know what to say ..........................

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Punk Yes. He could hit me all he wants but it is not going to change the way I feel but it will hurt
@ Everyone yeah I eas crying but it was not like a baby it was like a f you cry. You guys could make fun and joke around because this isnt suppose to be a sad thread because like I said at this point I do not care about him anymore

Reactions: Ψ Veritas Ψ