I no longer believe Sakura to be a main character after looking back on the series.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She had one fight.

No dedicated chapters or arcs.

Has no backstory.

Not invested in the plot the same way as Kakashi (Obito) Naruto (Sasuke/Obito/Pain) or Sasuke (Itachi, Madara, Naruto)

Is she a side character or a main female lead? Is she the face of the series for females? What does that say about the writing?​

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he wasn't

He had multiple dedicated fights and chapters committed to him as is his role in the plot being on par with Naruto's.

Try again.
Sasuke was missing after the vote fight until shippuden - he showed up and still was missing until kage's gathering and preparing for war. Sakura had screentime for all that time that Sasuke was missing.

so, yeah. Try again

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was missing after the vote fight until shippuden - he showed up and still was missing until kage's gathering and preparing for war. Sakura had screentime for all that time that Sasuke was missing.

so, yeah. Try again
-That was a timeskip, so the reader did not see what transpired.

-He showed up more times than that before the kage summit as he had his entire arc dealing with Deidara and hunting Itachi.

-Freeing Suigetsu and Juugo etc.

Try again.

Don't compare Sakura's screen-time and equate it to Sasuke's when his appearances held more weight to the story and had dedicated time.

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-That was a timeskip, so the reader did not see what transpired.

-He showed up more times than that before the kage summit as he had his entire arc dealing with Deidara and hunting Itachi.

Try again.

Don't compare Sakura's screen-time and equate it to Sasuke's when his appearances held more weight to the story and had dedicated time.
It still proves my point which you dont want to admit for what i wrote there. Sasuke was missing entire series until he was ready to face Itachi and had his arc.

But saying that Sakura didnt have screentime is not true at all.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still proves my point which you dont want to admit for what i wrote there. Sasuke was missing entire series until he was ready to face Itachi and had his arc.

But saying that Sakura didnt have screentime is not true at all.
Where did I say she didn't have screentime?

Sasuke was not missing for the entire series when his appearances totals up to more than half of the series's run time and has more impact on the plot than Sakura does. Your point is off the basis of something I never said.

So try again.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did I say she didn't have screentime?

Sasuke was not missing for the entire series when his appearances totals up to more than half of the series's run time and has more impact on the plot than Sakura does. Your point is off the basis of something I never said.

So try again.
Sasuke was missing entire series and im sticking to it. about the rest.... Sasuke > series

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was missing entire series and im sticking to it. about the rest.... Sasuke > series
Not only is that incorrect, it has nothing to do with anything lol.

You brought up screentime because you thought I said Sakura didn't have any and you now decide to double down on a strawman's argument? :lmao:

She had screentime - if thats the case Sasuke was missing for entire Naruto series until wararc was coming.
Sasuke was gone until the War arc. :elmo:

I wonder what happened between him and Itachi then. Would have liked that fight. :eek:h:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only is that incorrect, it has nothing to do with anything lol.

You brought up screentime because you thought I said Sakura didn't have any and you now decide to double down on a strawman's argument? :lmao:

Sasuke was gone until the War arc. :elmo:

I wonder what happened between him and Itachi then. Would have liked that fight. :eek:h:
hmm... i said that Sasuke was missing after the vote fight until he was ready to face Itachi (you got the quote up) and still asking me this? Yeah, Sasuke was missing - while meanwhile everyone else (Sakura) had screentime for all that time while Sasuke was missing.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm... i said that Sasuke was missing after the vote fight until he was ready to face Itachi (you got the quote up) and still asking me this? Yeah, Sasuke was missing - while meanwhile everyone else (Sakura) had screentime for all that time while Sasuke was missing.
And why does this matter?

Does it make Sakura's role in the story greater than Sasuke's?

Does this make Sakura have more dedicated chapters that progresses the plot than Sasuke?

Does this make Sakura have more dedicated fights than Sasuke?

Does this make Sakura have better backstory than Sasuke?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beliefs don’t equate to facts.

Sakura a main character of the original series, she just wasn’t a good one and her writing was trash.
What makes a main character? What aspects of her character would lead anyone to believe that she is of importance to the story in the same way that Naruto and Sasuke are.

What's the difference between her and someone like Jiraiya, Gai, Itachi or Tsunade?

Does she have solo fights? A deep backstory full of depth that only a decade long series could provide?

If she a main character in name only?

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And why does this matter?

Does it make Sakura's role in the story greater than Sasuke's?

Does this make Sakura have more dedicated chapters that progresses the plot than Sasuke?

Does this make Sakura have more dedicated fights than Sasuke?

Does this make Sakura have better backstory than Sasuke?
I alrdy said it -

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone who writes this much you dont obviously read - Sasuke > series
So you admit Sasuke is of more importance than Sakura despite this "screentime" angle you're going on about.

Concession accepted.

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke is a main character in every sense of the word as is Naruto.

Sakura is not.