Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Iam sorry that i had to create the thread only for this stuff you see i am just trying to 3D design buildings of Konoha i tried on GOGGLE but the pictures are all from the air

i need a picture that has the Hokages building or the academy in big scale not from the air so if anyone finds a good picture in which i can see all the parts of the buildings i will rep him
and post it here if you find it

aND SORRY FOR THE WRONG SECTION I DIDNt KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS

Last edited:

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i do have a picture of konoha....its in my albums kakashi.....im not sure if it will help but i'll help you serch for the pictures you requested...when i find it i'll send you a message.:)

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tried deviantart yet?
Yea i tried there are only fan arts and other stuff but not what i need i know that there are a lot of part in the anime but i cant just play them all and capture the screen

i do have a picture of konoha....its in my albums kakashi.....im not sure if it will help but i'll help you serch for the pictures you requested...when i find it i'll send you a message.:)
I just saw it its too far away and low resolution

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cmon out of 20.000 members someone must have a freaking picture of KONOha i will change the rules i will Thank you on all of your threads What now :D

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here are some, you will have to puzzle a little with certain pictures

Yes, I know, some of them have the pause symbol on it, but I don't think that's going to cause much problem.

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here are some, you will have to puzzle a little with certain pictures

Yes, I know, some of them have the pause symbol on it, but I don't think that's going to cause much problem.
WOW thanks check your user CP rep points in 5 min :D done it 12 thanks lol

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You actually thanked all my posts:eek:, I was expecting that you just would give one rep booster to say thank you. Thank you very much:worshippy:

Do you need more, or wil these pictures do?
IDK i would like that you gave me 1 good pic but the explosion blocks the view on the building and the damn forest but i cant give you more rep i gave all that i could

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK i would like that you gave me 1 good pic but the explosion blocks the view on the building and the damn forest but i cant give you more rep i gave all that i could
Don't worry, i don't need more rep. I'm going to search through some episodes if i can find good images. Do you only need the Hokage building and/or the acadamy?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, I uploaded some more pictures from the Hokage's mansion.
the numbers 18-27 are the new ones. If tried to get pictures from different directions and you need to consider that the builing sometimes is a bit darker, because in the episode it was one fire. But it isn't that worse and I think you clearly can see the difference.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok, I uploaded some more pictures from the Hokage's mansion.
the numbers 18-27 are the new ones. If tried to get pictures from different directions and you need to consider that the builing sometimes is a bit darker, because in the episode it was one fire. But it isn't that worse and I think you clearly can see the difference.

YOu have found it great job thanks this is perfect