sage1999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though this is not related to naruto directly, it has something to do with it indirectly. Last night when i was sleeping, i had some naruto hentai dream involving me, ushina, sakura and mei terami . When i woke up i found out i had wetted myself. Then i went to the toilet and semen started coming out.... is this normal, i need help badly(13 yrs old)

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the dream was not really normal, and is kinda strange but the bodily action was completely normal. It is simply part of puberty.

SEEDLESS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow... this is a rare issue. i never heard of someone so attached to animanga characters that would undergo extreme desires. I think you are like all boys who dreams of their crushes. well it's normal to experience those.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. ok brother, you're obsessed with naruto, i recommend you give a naruto a break , focus more on life, i dont mean to be an offence, but that shows signs you're deep you're REAL deep into cartoon to be having hentai dreams so take my advice and give naruto a break ok bro??

shanee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahahah yeah buddy, you should take a break from anime in general for like a month. only read the manga and then dont think about it. hahaha

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
weird that you have a hentai dream, lol. But you wetting is called a "wet dream" and its not pee. Its perfectly normal and actually means your healthy:D

And wrong section:hint:

lmao234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Seriously tho, it happens but the above advise would still help
Jokes pic
Also HENTAI dreams?
WTF?WTH
WTH WTH WTH

Did someone just try to draw this manga guy and it came out as him?

No, mate no worries its a wet dream but for some advice, read some books (and no smut)

Last edited: