I need meh a new avatar!!

247 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
247
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As you all may know Im a TenTen fanboy/fangirl.Tenten would beat edo madara,but neither here or there.

Anyway I need a new tenten avy to look good just like this nb update.

Render
You must be registered for see images


Hot I know

Color:Red and Pink

Size:150 x 300

Rep for all attempts
 

CharlieBundels

Banned
Regular
1,785 posts 306 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
306
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pfft, you disgrace.
 

Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,040 posts 51 reactions
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
TonTon > TenTen xd

I think 150x300 is premium avatar size, right?
 

Punch

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
516 posts 115 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
516
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I always thought TenTen was one of the hottest Kunoichi... >.>

I'll try. :D
 
247 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
247
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My bad 150 x 200
 

Joten Uchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,971 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^ Haha he put the piggy before ten ten, I lol'd
 
247 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
247
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tenten is a baws.Whatever you guys say.Why did kishi name her after the juubi.TenTen Tails
 

SeriouslyNO

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,784 posts 171 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
2,784
Reaction score
171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

OhReary

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,681 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,681
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This will start a flame war you dumb fhuck. How could you like a hoe that doesn't do crap in a anime.

Reported~
Thanks for spamming and harassing in a gfx request.
 
247 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
247
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I didnt know you would get so butthurt about it.
 

~Dream~

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,324 posts 398 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
398
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A infract doesn't get you banned, newbie.
 

Punch

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
516 posts 115 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
516
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here ya go:

You must be registered for see images
 

Kettei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,732 posts 674 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
10,732
Reaction score
674
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But if you have enough it will.
 

Punch

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
516 posts 115 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
516
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A infract doesn't get you banned, newbie.
Unless you have multiple, which is why I said "hope".

Geezus this guy...
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Everyone needs to calm down and stop hating.
A mod will take care of this if he's been reported so just wait.
 
Top