I miss when the Uchiha were relevant.

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now Sarada is a fodder who never activates her sharingan and constantly needs saving.

Sasuke has been abused and misused enough, the rinnegan being stripped away sealed his fate. Now he couldn’t theoretically absorb chakra to charge his weak reserves even if he wanted to

Hate it here
._
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: minamoto

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz only like 2 exist now?

With all the shinjutsu shit the sharingan kinda became useless, genjutsu doesn't work on the otsutsuki plus their default kekkei genkai the byakugan is a hard counter to the sharingan.

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke doesnt have low chakra. It took Nagato almost full power to use Chibaku Tensei where Sasuke created 9 of them
Yes he does, no point comparing Boruto to Naruto when clearly its a whole different manga with whole new set of rules while ignoring the previous canon, same can be said about P1 and P2 of Naruto. Nagato as an uzumaki has more chakra and life force than Sasuke btw.

Even Naruto got his chakra reserves nerfed drastically. Mf was tired after fighting Delta lmfao

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His "weak reserves" came from crossing dimensions.

Ironically, that made the Naruto franchise horseshit and became another DBZ. Part 1 is forever the best.
Lies.

Yes he does, no point comparing Boruto to Naruto when clearly its a whole different manga with whole new set of rules while ignoring the previous canon, same can be said about P1 and P2 of Naruto. Nagato as an uzumaki has more chakra and life force than Sasuke btw.

Even Naruto got his chakra reserves nerfed drastically. Mf was tired after fighting Delta lmfao
Uzumaki having a lot of chakra is a misconception. Kushina only said they were known for their longevity, savage nature, & sealing jutsu. Naruto has a lot due to Kurama. Minato set the seal so Kurama's chakra mixed with his

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: P3ĮÑ

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uzumaki having a lot of chakra is a misconception. Kushina only said they were known for their longevity, savage nature, & sealing jutsu. Naruto has a lot due to Kurama. Minato set the seal so Kurama's chakra mixed with his

It’s not, it’s literally a fact. All Uzumaki have massive reserves compared to other ninja, the same holds true for the Senju, that’s the “body of the sage” genes. Naruto just has wayyyy more because he’s a jinchuriki obviously. Their chakra is their vitality what do you think life force is? They even cling to life after having tailed beasts pulled from them.

Even Obito admitted that Nagato wielded the Rinnegan far better than he could, stating he could only handle the power of one and it was almost overwhelming. Later down the line he tells Sakura the eye made him start “losing himself”

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,444💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How can you say that Sasuke have low chakra reserves when Kakashi even said that genin shouldnt have enough chakra to cast fire ball jutsu - manga> your statement

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you say that Sasuke have low chakra reserves when Kakashi even said that genin shouldnt have enough chakra to cast fire ball jutsu manga> your statement
Are you dense? I’m saying Sasuke in Boruto has low reserves compared to his part 2 self, just like Naruto. Which should be obvious but some people are irrelevant dolts

lol at your scan tho, it doesn’t even prove anything. Just that Kakashi is suprised a young Sasuke can use an elemental jutsu

Last edited:

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,444💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you dense? I’m saying Sasuke in Boruto has low reserves compared to his part 2 self, just like Naruto. Which should be obvious but some people are irrelevant dolts

lol at your scan tho, it doesn’t even prove anything. Just that Kakashi is suprised a young Sasuke can use an elemental jutsu
Kid Sasuke was able to cast that jutsu which requires more then enough chakra and again i proved you with manga facts and ur still saying ur statements where i proved you twice with manga facts - you fail

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid Sasuke was able to cast that jutsu which requires more then enough chakra and again i proved you with manga facts and ur still saying ur statements where i proved you twice with manga facts - you fail
Yeah you are fucking dumb. Sasuke performing a jutsu literally every single Uchiha has to learn as a right of passage is not special and it’s not proof his reserves are special and it also has no relevance to this thread

Like I just said you proved and contributed nothing, Kakashi was suprised Sasuke developed so finely at such an early age

I just explained to you this is about Boruto era Sasuke being weaker since you are too dumb to get a clue

• Haha
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,444💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you are fucking dumb. Sasuke performing a jutsu literally every single Uchiha has to learn as a right of passage is not special and it’s not proof his reserves are special and it also has no relevance to this thread

Like I just said you proved and contributed nothing, Kakashi was suprised Sasuke developed so finely at such an early age

I just explained to you this is about Boruto era Sasuke being weaker since you are too dumb to get a clue
get destroyed

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,444💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
do u wana get neck broken???..stop mesing with my homiz..
its nothing like that
Post automatically merged:

You cant say that Sasuke got low chakra reserves after everything hes done. Like i said in previous post Sasuke creating 9 chibaku tensei is more then impressive where Nagato forced to use almost all his power to create one

Reactions: minamoto

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s not, it’s literally a fact. All Uzumaki have massive reserves compared to other ninja, the same holds true for the Senju, that’s the “body of the sage” genes. Naruto just has wayyyy more because he’s a jinchuriki obviously. Their chakra is their vitality what do you think life force is? They even cling to life after having tailed beasts pulled from them.
He's not wrong and Isshiki's doujutsu also owns this, his dharma wheel eye is capable of viewing life force, which is more of a flame-like aura compared to keirakuke and tenketsu pathways (which only the byakugan can see, it is how hinata knew naruto was dead/dying) it's why isshiki didn't realize his life span was shrinking until he used the dharma eye to observe it not the byakugan, because even according to him chakra and the force of baryon alone wasn't the issue it was his life force being shaved off from the hits.

The jinchuriki issue isn't complicated either because the jinchuriki is a host that builds a very strong dependency to the bijuu's chakra, the main cause of death is chakra exhaustion.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter