Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She's obviously doesn't consider you a bestie if that's all it takes for her to call off your friendship. You made a silly mistake by not asking for her pr mission but her cutting you off is pathetic. Just move on

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think she is no real friend

A real friend must acdept and over something small like that

There are bigger reasons to quit a friendship for example

when a friend steals something over and over aggain or talks bad about you in the back or steal relationship partner but i think something small like thsi is not worth it

Akemi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well she must have felt betrayed by your trust. You giving away something she gave you specifically could have dented the trust you two had.
She actually used to be helpful and the other girl was a friend in need.I didn't actually think she would mind.

Υαmí

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not a real friend.

Real friends don't care what you do with their shit.

I leave my $700 guitar at my friends house for days. He plays it. Nothing happens.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because I gave a copy of her lecture notes to someone else. -__-
I think you should have asked her permission before giving the notes to someone else. She probably spent a time writing her notes and she will get annoyed if her hard work is been shared without her knowledge and her not getting any credit.

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because I gave a copy of her lecture notes to someone else. -__-
Maybe she wasn't a best friend in your eyes.
Cause she got angry about something like this and you don't know why,maybe you don't see her as your best friend and that's why you don't know why she reacted like this.