Trait Points
0⚔️
A 3 year old kid and his family died
after trying to escape from the ISIS
and entrusting their life to smugglers.
Apparently the boat couldn't handle
the raging waves and the boat sunk.
According to several news,
the smugglers new that the boat wasn't able to handle a boat trip from Syria to Turkey
and yet they demanded a huge amount of money(butthols).
Unfortunately the family had to pay with their lifes,
including the 3 year old boy called Aylan,
who hoped to be in a saver place.

The 3 year old Aylan, a police officer found him dead on the beach.
You must be registered for see images
The smugglers were taking into custody, but it's still unclear if those guys are truly the smugglers.
You must be registered for see images

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really u lost faith in humanity just now? :|

Late.

Still this story is horrible and displays how ppl will put the love of money even ahead of innocent lives

Reactions: LustyLover

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OP if this is all it takes to make u lose hope in humanity do yourself a favor and don't look up what is going on in China right now

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really u lost faith in humanity just now? :|

Late.
Well, I don't see any reason why I should have lost any faith until now.
People doing some shiet and terrorizing others were always a problem.

But if someone demands a huge amount of money from a desperate family trying to survive,
and then put them on a boat that would have sunk anyway is just... sick man idk.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I don't see any reason why I should have lost any faith until now.
People doing some shiet and terrorizing others were always a problem.

But if someone demands a huge amount of money from a desperate family trying to survive,
and then put them on a boat that would have sunk anyway is just... sick man idk.
Whats going on there?

Pollution from big business

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nazis, Stalin, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, just to name a few huge tragedies related to a person or a people's utter disregard for human life. My faith in humanity has been shaken before but considering the evils of the past, I guess I'm largely stoic on such matters. Obviously this is a tragedy and since they knew the risk that makes it even worse. Though this is far from the worst thing that has ever happened unfortunately.

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait this isnt how i heard the News

I read that the boy tried to escape from captivity by trying to swim to somewhere and then drowned

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pollution from big business
I can't deny that this is messed up as well, but the air pollution is kinda self-inflicted in my eyes.
People in America a driving those cars and pollute the air on purpose as well, I still can't believe that this is legal.

Wait this isnt how i heard the News

I read that the boy tried to escape from captivity by trying to swim to somewhere and then drowned
The boat sunk, the boy was trying to escape.
Go tell me, have you ever seen a 3 year boy swimming?

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's always best to judge the individual as the individual, not as the group. The entire picture not their similarities with others on 1+ characteristics (especially those they can't control). This should be applied when looking at countless characteristics (not all, obviously) but most of all, being a human being.

We're all slaves to human nature & the human condition. One or more people could be great but the group as a whole is unbelievably corrupt.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, your brain must be small. :| He is just 1 of 1000s of children that die mercilessly all around the world especially war torn places like Syria, Iraq and Ukraine. Yet you're crying over just one kid. It's still sad but multiply his death by a thousand and then tell me how you feel. The worst part is, the superpowers remain building their countries unnecessarily while turning a blind eye to the places that really need their support around the world. Yah, it really is a f*#ed up world but we have the governors to blame. U_U

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't deny that this is messed up as well, but the air pollution is kinda self-inflicted in my eyes.
People in America a driving those cars and pollute the air on purpose as well, I still can't believe that this is legal.
China did this to their own ppl. They know that coal emissions are toxic, but they continue to do it, and not only that, but they even ramp up production at night to the point that u need flood lights to see hotel light signs.

THE POLLUTION IS NOW EVEN VISIBLE FROM SPACE!!!!

Also since this is relevant to your point on immigration:

[video]https://youtu.be/pUkW0kWb1x0[/video]

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, your brain must be small. :| He is just 1 of 1000s of children that die mercilessly all around the world especially war torn places like Syria, Iraq and Ukraine. Yet you're crying over just one kid. It's still sad but multiply his death by a thousand and then tell me how you feel. The worst part is, the superpowers remain building their countries unnecessarily while turning a blind eye to the places that really need their support around the world. Yah, it really is a f*#ed up world but we have the governors to blame. U_U
Okay.

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
China did this to their own ppl. They know that coal emissions are toxic, but they continue to do it, and not only that, but they even ramp up production at night to the point that u need flood lights to see hotel light signs.

THE POLLUTION IS NOW EVEN VISIBLE FROM SPACE!!!!

Also since this is relevant to your point on immigration:

[video]https://youtu.be/pUkW0kWb1x0[/video]
Just wtf?
I should have read the whole article :|
They probably try to decrease the population or something.

You just ruined my day even more, though I know you didn't intend to.