I Like The Moon-Eye Plan

eXquisite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know some people think it's lame and everything. But personally I think it's a WHOLE lot better than the standard;
Good Guy: Why do you want to take over/destroy the world?

Villain: Because I HATE EVERYONE!

Good Guy: What happened if your life that made you this way?

Villain: Uhh......nothing.....I JUST WANT TO KILL EVERYONE!
Idk

You must be registered for see images

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it, but it seems too happy.

I have a feeling Madara plans to surpress everyone within it.

He's just using Obito's weak mind to go through with the plan.

frameses

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if it was a good idea I don't see how it would work out. If everyone is under Genjutsu their real bodies will still be there...dieing of thirst and hunger unless he can create an infinite amount of time in that Genjutsu World for every moment that goes by in the real. (In which case: damn you're powerful juubi/madara!)

My point is though...it's a bad idea both ways: Either he wants everyone to die in the real world of thirst or he wants to be the all controlling god in a new "perfect" Genjutsu World.

eXquisite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if it was a good idea I don't see how it would work out. If everyone is under Genjutsu their real bodies will still be there...dieing of thirst and hunger unless he can create an infinite amount of time in that Genjutsu World for every moment that goes by in the real. (In which case: damn you're powerful juubi/madara!)

My point is though...it's a bad idea both ways: Either he wants everyone to die in the real world of thirst or he wants to be the all controlling god in a new "perfect" Genjutsu World.
I never said I wanted him to succeed with his plan. I just like how his plan isn't as simplistic as the average villain.