Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erzo.. you're not just pretty. You're gorgeous! I like your left toenail, and the manboobs.

(Mokuton: Mokusei No Sōzō ) - Wood Style: Wooden Creation

Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user focuses his Mokuton chakra into the ground and uses it to grow animals all varying in size from the ground. The biggest an animal can be is the size of Gamakichi, after time skip, allowing the wooden creation to be big enough for the user and at least 2 other people to hide behind it. The wooden creations have the ability to use Mokuton, Earth and Water jutsus up to B-rank without the need to perform hand seals for the Mokuton but they'd need to perform hand seals for the hand seal requiring Earth and Water jutsus. Furthermore the user has the ability to clap his hands together whilst focusing a large amount of chakra within the wooden creatures and explode them, in a similar to fashion to Exploding of Dense Woodland jutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times.
Note: Can only be taught by Erzo.
Note: Can only make 2 creatures at a time.

I release mokuton chakr ainto the ground, and by manipulating it I caused a very large duck to grow out of the ground. The duck was able to use up to B rank mokuton, earth and water jutsus. He created a tree out of his body and that's it >_<
xD

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can create two creatures at a time, why only make one? Assume this is a battle, my clone is your opponent, perform a move attacking him with the jutsu, alongside something else if you want to.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay :), question... If I create 2 animals, they will both be B rank right?

I created a duck the size of gamakichi after the time skip. I also created a wooden eagle out of the ground at the same time, having the same size as duck. The eagle flew high into the air and it was descending, flying towards your clone. The eagle released a B ranked water bullet out of its mouth, aimed at the clone. The water bullet was coming from above, but it was meant as a diversion. The clone created a wooden shield, he held above him to block the water bullet, but at the same time the duck caused spikes to erupt beneath the clone out of the ground, killing him.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay :), question... If I create 2 animals, they will both be B rank right?

I created a duck the size of gamakichi after the time skip. I also created a wooden eagle out of the ground at the same time, having the same size as duck. The eagle flew high into the air and it was descending, flying towards your clone. The eagle released a B ranked water bullet out of its mouth, aimed at the clone. The water bullet was coming from above, but it was meant as a diversion. The clone created a wooden shield, he held above him to block the water bullet, but at the same time the duck caused spikes to erupt beneath the clone out of the ground, killing him.
****. I don't even know. What I had in mind by putting in the two animals at a time restriction is that they'd both be A-ranked, but it wouldn't really make sense for an A-ranked jutsu to have the combined strength of an S-ranked, if both animals' ranks were to be added. So yes, assume each animal is B-ranked.

Your combo could be better but whatever, jutsu is yours.