Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kikyo waltzes up to the training ground in which he was to meet his sensei without any semblance of effort or interest. He's here to learn more about his family's inborn abilities. Briefly, he ponders upon the idea that this might be at least a little bit fun.

Running fast is pretty enjoyable....

Nah.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same method as Ameton (; no RP necessary. This is a Quick Training for a Quick Element.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Swift Release, or Jinton, is an Advanced Element unique to ninja from the land of wind. It relies on the user accelerating the flow of their chakra throughout their body to amplify the activity of their muscles. This has the effect of speeding up the user vastly (+15 Speed Levels). Notably, Swift Release only allows the user to make simple movements and run linearly at high speeds. Some techniques work around this and allow the user to curve their path or maneuver more dynamically while using swift release, but they are significantly advanced most of the time and have significant restrictions. To put this simply; Swift Release allows the user to get around very quickly, and by comparison, the eight gates makes the user able to do EVERYTHING quickly.

As for why I want it; I want a near pure Taijutsu/Raiton/Speed based bio and swift is naturally good for that. The end goal is actually EIG.

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok dope, knowledgeable as expected! Now i want you to perform this first one. Give me a pro and con of it

(Hayaton No Jutsu) Swift Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: the basic technique of Swift Release, the user will do the Boar handseal and use his chakra to move at increased speed in short range. He can use this to perform free form taijutsu attacks or to dodge small scaled techniques. However, the technique is very short lived and can only last 1 to 2 seconds, being good enough for one or two punches or a simple side step.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kikyo walks up to his Sensei, undeterred by the man's obvious aura of power and intimidation. Then, without any hesitation, after channeling chakra throughout his body to further enhance his muscles, in a blur of speed, he raised his right hand and slapped his master. There would be a mark, to say the least.

It's fast; duh. It's also cheap and is a great out to hard to dodge or speedy techniques. Despite this, its usage is limited simply by the duration of it's boost.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nice. Same for this one, but instead of pros and cons, tell me how'd you counter this?

(Hayaton: Kage Ken) Swift Release: Shadow Punch
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
A simple taijutsu move combined with the abilities of Swift Release. The user will do one handseal (Boar) and infuse his body with chakra, flashing towards his target to deliver a simple punch. While exceedingly fast, the technique bares the same limitations of any other Swift Release technique.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I'd likely fight a swift bio with my Sharingan, I'd probably still be able to keep up tracking wise; as such, I'd use a standard taijutsu counter. Furthermore, the punch itself is not especially accelerated, it is the movement that leads to the punch, thus increasing its strength but not its speed beyond that of comprehension like some more powerful swift release techs (or really any of them). So long as my reaction speed was equivalent to their speed at least (or exceeded it significantly) a counter would be possible even without the sharingan. This could still be problematic tho.

It's a fast technique, like all swift moves, and it's great for punishing slow players or pressuring non-dojutsu players. Also great at closing distance, something which I feel is hugely underrated. Obviously the cons are mentioned above in my counter.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Good, good. This is the last of the B ranks here:

(Hayaton: Oni no Mohō Suru) Swift Release: Demons Mimicry
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will do the Boar handseal and disappear in a flash of speed. As he moves around the target, his immense speed creates afterimages that can effectively be confused with clones. The user needs to move in a circular or spherical pattern around the enemy to produce the effect. The afterimages will all mirror the movement of eachother which is the movement the user is doing himself. A very useful distraction, the technique can produce up to 9 copies of the user and unless the user has a doujutsu or a sensory ability, he won't be able to tell the difference between each afterimage. Although perfectly visible, the images flicker slightly and are to some extent translucent, not being easily confused with clones. While the target is distracted the user can attack with weapons or taijutsu. Although the enemy will see the user moving to attack, he won't be able to notice which afterimage is going to attack.

Same as last one.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a bait of a technique. It's obviously very fast seeing as it is the only canon afterimage creating technique. This said, it actively mentions the afterimages being somewhat noticeable. I'm sure in an rp sense that means it would take significant amounts of time to deduce that, but at the same time, I can imagine this causing lots of timeframe disputes. Despite that, it could be good. I just need to use it first and figure it out I think. Overall its okay, and the ending bit about attacking through a distraction is pretty nice.

I'd probably counter the technique with an area of effect technique, like the C-Rank 360 degree water shield. Furthermore, I could use world shaking (doton) which would set off the enemy's footing enough to stop the circular motion and reveal their location. Speaking of which, that technique counters swift release HARD if they get onto what you're doing, especially if your technique isnt a direct attack.