I laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea, but that doesn't mean we can't be treated equally

I treat women with nice boobs better than I treat anyone else. Unless they don't put out and want to have a conversation, then I just feign interest and try to escape. And I pretty much ignore anyone that I wouldn't sleep with. Unless I have something to gain from them. You call me an ass-hole, I just call myself a realist.

 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You say realist, I say shallow.
and your a BRONIE! you freak!
 

Crocodile

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,547 Reaction score:1,366
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,366
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Darthlawsuit

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,530 Reaction score:310
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
3,530
Reaction score
310
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Hopefully that helps you.

This does not matter. The #1 goal of writing is to communicate to others effectively. If you can understand them when they write your vs you're then the conditions have been satisfied and there is no problem unless you are a:

You must be registered for see images


 

No Way

Banned
Messages:219 Reaction score:7
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
219
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Hopefully that helps you.

you dumb ass I didn't mess up at all! F***ing idiot!
there is a "your a" and "your an" in perfect grammar!
stop trying you failing ass troll!
 
Last edited:

zoeanna

Member
Messages:167 Reaction score:11
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank's Zabuzamistboy your one of the few guys who gives shit about women. Too bad theres people here who think that women should be working in the kitchen. I think that people keep forgetting that this is 2012, women can do "whatever" they want. Try and stop us...complaining isnt gonna get you what you want. You should know that by now :flaw:
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you dumb ass I didn't mess up at all! F***ing idiot!
there is a "your a" and "your an" in perfect grammar!
stop trying you failing ass troll!

Actually you did mess up, everything on that poster is wrong on purpose. Its supposed to be you're a, as in you are a. Just like when you told me not to troll your grammer yesterday. The correct spelling for that one would be grammar. And you didn't capitalize any of your sentences.
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank's Zabuzamistboy your one of the few guys who gives shit about women. Too bad theres people here who think that women should be working in the kitchen. I think that people keep forgetting that this is 2012, women can do "whatever" they want. Try and stop us...complaining isnt gonna get you what you want. You should know that by now :flaw:




Sorry, just had to do it.


 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank's Zabuzamistboy your one of the few guys who gives shit about women. Too bad theres people here who think that women should be working in the kitchen. I think that people keep forgetting that this is 2012, women can do "whatever" they want. Try and stop us...complaining isnt gonna get you what you want. You should know that by now :flaw:

yeah not a problem, just spitting some truth hun :D
 

Swizzik

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,980 Reaction score:369
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
7,980
Reaction score
369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea, but that doesn't mean we can't be treated equally

You must be registered for see images


No it doesn't. Its like treating an apple and orange dthe same.
 

Avani

Supreme
Messages:20,938 Reaction score:4,040
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,938
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Right. If your trying to open a jar or piss your name into snow, its better to be a guy. If your trying to get out of a ticket or get into a club its better to be a girl.

I can open jars all by myself, thank you. I just concentrate my chakra in the fingers and it's done. U_U

( I just heat the lid up for a few seconds. :p)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top